Epilogue

~Austin
3 years later
I sat down on the chair beside my little girl as she slept she Alan's long hair and pale skin,she had a smile on her face while she slept just like Alan.

Im still madly in love with Alan and I always will be. Alan is my one true love and my princess. "Daddy"I hear a small voice say. I'm pulled out of my thoughts and I see my little girl up looking at me.

She reaches her hands out and I pell her out of her bed. Her little hands fist my shirt as I hold her to my chest.

"Daddy can you tell me about mama again?"she asks and I smile.

"Mommy I miss him so much,you are a spitting image of him,you have his laugh,you have his smile,you have his beautiful hair,and you have his pale skin,you have his eyes and his pink little lips and you have the same pout."I say and she smiles widely giggling.

I pull out my phone and show her a video of him when he was pregnant with her.

"babe"I whisper out as I video tape him eating ice cream. "whatyyyyy"he giggles. "I love you"I say. "I love you too green giant"he says and I laugh. I put my phone in his face and he smiles widely. "Hello world"Alan giggles.

I Stop the video and look at my little girl. There are tears in her eyes and her lip quivers. I hold her close to me humming softly as she cries. A couple tears drip down my face as I comfort her.

I won't lose her too.

~

this is the end I hope you guys liked it I love you all
~morgan💁🏻❤️