-27

~Austin
i knew exactly where he was,after thinking and thinking,meetings and meetings until no one end I finally found where he was.

we were getting ready,grabbing guns,and knifes. we made our way to the black van that we were using I had my gun in my hands,they clenched around and it and the boys stared at me fear in there eyes,but mine? Mine were filled with sadness,fire,love,hate.

We soon pulled up to the abandoned warehouse. Typical for this son of a bitch. I got out putting a silencer on my gun. "All of you have your silencers on?"I ask and they nod. We made our way inside and right away I ended up shooting two men they fell dad to the floor.

"Everyone make your way around the building find Alan and find that rat bastard"I say and everyone goes in different directions.

I go upstairs Oli and Vic behind me. I open a door and see a cell but there's two girls in it chained to a wall covered in bruises making me frown.

I shoot the guard that was sleeping in the head before walking to the cell shooting the lock off. "Get the out of here"I tell the boys and they nod.

I go to the next room and see a girl on the floor crying as a man stands over her A evil smirk covered his face and he raises his fist but I throw a knife his way hitting him in the throat making him choke and fall back.

I grab the knife out of his throat wiping the blood on his shirt "get out of here"I say to the girl and she nods and limps her way out.

I go to the last door and before I open it I hear talking and someone crying. I peak threw the crack of the door and see that fucking asshole Ronnie. He's standing at the cell his hands on two of the bars and I can see Alan crying. His hand on his tummy. It's gotten slightly bigger and I can see a dark purple bruise on his cheek.

I reload the gun quietly before opening the door stepping in slowly and quietly making sure not to let Ronnie notice before I shoot him in the back of both of his legs and his arm.

"Fucking piece of shit"I spat. I grab my walkie talkie "I found him,two of you come up here and get this piece of shit before I kill him."I say. I didn't wanna kill him right now I wanted Chris to torture him slowly and painfully.

I shoot the lock on the cell before grabbing the key to the chains and I walk into the cell and unlock them from Alan's wrist and ankles.

"Baby boy are you okay oh my god I missed you so much"I say before he attacks me in a hug.

"Are you okay?"I ask softly. "Now that your here"he says his voice muffled from his face being buried in my chest and I stand up along with him.

I see Ivan and Chris come into the room. "Take him back to Our warehouse and Chris you know what to do"I say before he smirks and nods him and Ivan grabbing him carrying him out.

I pick up Alan his legs wrapping around my waist and I carry him out of the room outside and I see our two vans sitting there.

I get in and see half of the boys sitting there watching me. I can hear Alans soft snores escaping his mouth and I rub his back soothingly.

~
~Alan
"If Austin really did love you he would be here right now wouldn't he?"the man asks a crazed look on his.

"Leave me alone"I whisper my voice cracking. "*sigh* well I'm sorry sweetheart but I just can't do that your little boyfriend has something I want"he says.

I clench my eyes just as the pain in my cheek remembering what happened this morning.

*flash back*
I sit on the cold hard floor and I hear the cell door open seeing the mystery man. He has a plate in his hand and he sets it down beside me and crouches down to my level.

I push myself farther back into the corner my around my stomach.

He reaches forward and rubs his hand across my cheek and I jerk my face away from him.

He holds his pointer finger under my chin and his thumb on top of it.

"Such a pretty little face"he says and I jerk my face away spitting in his face. He growls before standing up and his hand whips across my face making me gasp.

"Learn to be a polite little whore"he says before walking out and closing the cell door locking it.

*flashback over*

I see a tall figure come up behind him and I hear pew pew pew. The man falls to the ground and I see Austin.

He shoots the lock on the cell opening it before grabbing the keys from the man and walking towards me undoing my chains.

"Baby boy,are you okay,I missed you so much"he says before I end up pulling him into a hug tears in my eyes. "Are you okay?"he asks me.

"I am now"I say into his chest and he stands up picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist before slowly falling asleep taking in his scent.
~
~Austin
We pull up to the house and I get out carrying Alan still as he slept quietly and I walk upstairs pulling him out of the clothes he was in putting one of my shirts on him.

I kiss his bruised cheek softly before laying down taking him into my arms.

~

Bruhhhh I think this is my longest chapter. There are 21 days till my winter break(more writing),27 days till Christmas,33 days till New Years.and 45 days,23 hours,37min,and 28 seconds till my birthday.
~morgan💁🏻❤️