-21

~austin
i pop my knuckles and crack my neck before me and the boys get out of the black SUV and kicking open the door to the house.

"Oi"I hear and look at Danny. "That's my fuckin door ya bloody twat"he says slurring his words slightly. "stand up"oli says grabbing the other man pulling him up by the arm. "what the fuck do you want you bitch"he says yanking his arm from oli. "I've given you Drugs,Guns,Money,and Protection. Where's my money Danny"I say gripping his face making him look at me.

"It'll be here soon I promise"he says starting to shake. "BULLSHIT"I yell making him whimper and cower away. "Give me my goddamn money you little prick"I say with gritted teeth. "Search the house"I say to the boys. "Yes sir"they say and scatter around the house.

I stand there in front of the drunk man,I put out my knife holding it up to his face. "listen closely to me you little prick"I growl. "if you ever do this shît to me again I'm gonna chop off your your tongue and shove so far up your ass you'll still be tasting shit for the rest of your life"I say being very serious. He nods and I see the boys come back with black duffle bags. They drop them and I zip open all the bags seeing money in all of them. I chuckle a twisted look on my face before turning around quickly shooting Danny in the leg making him yell out and drop to the floor.

"YOU FUCKIN CRAZY PRICK YOU SHOT ME"He yells.

We grab the bags and walk out the door and I get in the car getting a call from Devin.

A:hello?

D;Austin when will you be home?

A:tonight why?

D;well Alan is really sick and I'm gonna take him to the hospital

A:is he okay? Can I talk to him?

"Alan it's Austin he wants to talk to you"Devin says.

A:h-hello?

A:hi baby boy are you alright?

A:I don't kno-

He was cut off and I heard the sound of him getting sick in the background.

~

~alan
we sit in the waiting room and I keep the sweatshirts sleeve up to my face smelling it reminding me of Austin.

"Alan ashby"I hear the nurse call.

I stand up Devin following me behind and we walk into the exam room. A doctor walked in "hello mr.ashby I am Frank iero but you can call me Frank"he says. "So what's going on today?"he asks. "I've been really sick for awhile and I've Been vomiting,eating more than usual and I'm always hungry"I say a frown on my face.

"Can you lay back for me there might be something wrong with your stomach just let me look at your stomach and I'll run some tests"he says and I nod.

He squirts a gel on my tummy rubbing it around and I close my eyes. "Huh"I here. He grabs a towel and gives it to be to wipe my stomach off.

He grabs two little boxes and a cup. "Go to the bathroom and pee on these and in this"he says and I nod doing so and giving them to him when I was done.

"This will be awhile I will be back"he says and walks out.

~
soon Frank came back a stunned look on his face.

"Well Alan you are..."he stops

"You are pregnant"he says and then I burst into tears

~

I hope you guys liked it I'm going to bed love u <3
~morgan❤️