-29

warning:violence,murder,torture
~Austin
I stood in front of Ronnie watching him like I was the predator and he was then prey. Chris stood beside me "what should we do to him boss?"he ask.

I grab a knife before slamming it into his thigh making him scream out in pain. "Oh did that Hurt is that why you screamed? Do you want help? Well what did you do while the love of my life who is pregnant may I add was screaming for help? Hmmm"I ask twisting the knife hearing the sound of his ripping flesh. I pull my hand away and cock my fist back and smash it across his face.

He looks back at me blood dripping from his mouth. On his cheek a bloodied imprint of OM&M was scarred to his flesh from my rings.

"Finish him off Chris"I say walking out.

~
~3rd person
Chris ripped open Robbie's shirt grabbing a knife before stabbing him in the stomach making him scream.

"I hope you suffer"Chris spits at Ronnie.

"I already have still am everyone suffers"he says and laughs. His tongue shows and Chris takes a gun putting it into Ronnies mouth pulling the trigger before a loud bang rang through the room.
~

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABYS I HOPE YOU GUYS GET EVERYTHING YOU WISH FOR AND IF YOUR TRAVELING BE SAFE LOVIES. MAKE SURE YOU SHOOT SANTA IN THE ASS
~morgan💁🏻❣