Chapter 2

Title of the song: Shatter me
By: Lindsey Stirling ft Lzzy Hale

No P.O.V

Time went fast, the class is already over awhile ago, and you decided to take a chill on the rooftop and now, you were sitting at the edge of the building watching the beautiful stars glowing at night.

You also see people from above walking around the city busy with their own work and with their own life.

The wind starts to hit your thin body, make you shiver a bit cause of the coldness. You hug your body to get some heat a little bit.

A few minutes later, you start to remember what happened that morning, when you dream about Him.

A dream that you never expected to happened. A dream that you don't want to happen again. You know that person. You try your best to forget him but you can't.

When suddenly.....

"(Y/N)...."

Your eyes got wide like a saucer.

"No..do-don't"

You whisper to yourself. You know that voice. A voice who had broken your heart a long time ago. A voice that used to give you sweet words that only give you so much pain as a gift.

You start closing your eyes shut and try to stop the voice that whispers in your head. Every time, you think of him. His voice always lingering through your mind and it makes you crazy.

"(Y/N) I will always love you"

You tighten your hug

"No, you don't love me and you never will be"

"We will always be together"

"That's not true" tears start to fall

"I will always there for you"

"Liar"

"I will take care of you"

"No..no.. you're not"

"(Y/N) my love"

"Don't call me that"

"(Y/N) my angel"

"Please stop.." you cover your face with your both hand

"(Y/N) you are my one and only"

"No...no...NO...!!!" You start to shout and cover your both ears

"(Y/N) Dear"

"Stop it...stop it...stop it please"

"Don't you ever stop loving me"

"I will never love you again...Liar..!!"

"If you do"

"No...Liar..!!"

"I will to never"

"No"

"Ever"

"No..no"

"Stop loving you (Y/N)"

"LIAR...!!!" you scream facing towards the air make your voice echo through the city.

A few seconds later, when you try to catch your breathing. His voice finally disappears.

Everything is happening...

Tears keep falling from your eyes.

Your heartbeat keeps beatings.

Your hand starts shaking.

You felt cold and weak.

You try your best to calm yourself by taking a few deep breaths more.

A few minutes later, you felt your heartbeat beating start to slow down. Your hand not shaking anymore. You start to feel just fine like before. You wipe your tears that still on your face and you sigh.

Why it always be like this?

You ask yourself...

Why can't I forget him?

Why can't I move on?

Why make me so hard to let go?

What is it?

Why?

Do I still love him?

You can't help but ask yourself why? But end up with an unknown answer because,

You don't know either...

You sigh. You know you make the wrong choice at that time. How could you know? You just a kid back then when you always thought first love exists.

But it isn't...

You sigh.

"I need some rest"

You get up and start taking your bag and look at the sky one last time and then you decide that it is better to just head home but suddenly you stop. You have been interrupted by a loud noise.

You heard growling, screaming and people get a kick by the gut. You know it's just a random citizen fighting each other but you never have seen it in front of your eyes before so you decided to watch the scene.

You walk at the edge of the building near the alley and take a peek look and saw three man cover with bruises and wounds.

There is another person standing behind the shadow but you can't very see it clearly.

"Come out you freak..!! We still not done with you yet..!" Said one of the three men. The person gets out from the shadow and your eyes got wide like a saucer.

"What the.....?"

TO BE CONTINUE...

AuthorChan: Sorry if it's too short. I hope you enjoy the song. It's really suited to this chapter. I got the idea to make this chapter while I listened to that song. Anyway.....

Chapter 3 Coming soon...🙌