Chapter 12

Sorry for the late update 😅

Finally, we land on the rooftop safely, where my apartment was. Raph put me down on the ground and I take off my bag and unzip it.

I look inside and I sigh in relief.

"So..How is she?" He asks with a concerned look.

I smile "She's fine, a little bit shaky but fine,"

I said, I half zip the bag and put it back on "That's great then," he said.

We look at each other and immediately break our eye contact by looking away.

"So..Erm... Thank you for sending me home" I said broke the silence between us.

"No problem," he said with a smile and I smile back.

"I should probably go now," I said rub my left shoulder with my right hand while my face facing down.

He placed his right hand on his neck while facing away.

"Yeah you should," he said facing at me back. I nod and gave him a smile.

He smiles back and starts to walk past me. When he about to leave, I stop him "Wait...Raph" I said.

He half turns and facing me while making a questioning look on his face.

"Yes?" I look at his emerald green eyes make me blush a little bit while my hand playing with my bottom shirt.

"Erm... I...I really enjoy spending my time with you tonight. I really appreciate it" I look up at him and gave him the warmest smile ever.

(Author-Chan: you don't have to be 100% like her😅 it just a reference for expression)

He looks at me with wide eyes and his face start to turn red as his mask.

"N..no problem" he stutters while looking away.

I giggle cause of his reaction "Ok then, bye" I said heading toward the door that enters the building.

When I about to placed my hand on the doorknob, he called me. I turn my head facing him.

"Yes?" His face facing to the ground for a second and then he looks back at me.