Chapter 3

"COME out you Freak!! We still not done with you yet!" said one of the three men. The person get out from the shadow and your eyes got wide

"What the..?"

You can't believe what you just saw in front of you. The person is not actually a person but a giant mutant turtle.

The turtle takes out his weapon and starts smirking like he didn't care what would happen.

"Okey if ya say so"

The turtle spoke in Brooklyn accent and then he shrugs. The three-man starting dagger at the giant turtle and start to attack him. In a few minutes, the turtle easily takes down those men in just kicking and punch.

Those men lose from the fight "This is not over yet Freak..!" shout the men who got thinner body than the others. They start to run and leave the turtle alone at the alley.

You amaze on how stronger he is that he can take down 3 men than easily.

But what amazed you more that,

He is a turtle.

A.Giant.Mutant.Turtle.

"Gosh. I guess that's enough for a day. I need to leave before he notices me here"

You start to move back slowly, without making any sound so the turtle didn't know that you were there but suddenly, you accidentally step on a wooden stick "what the.?! Where did you come from.?!"

You shout in a whisper tone. You look back at the alley, the turtle is gone.

You think the turtle already went home already. You sigh in relief.

You turn around but something blocking your way. You look up in shock. The turtle Is already in front of you "Going somewhere, miss..?" Said the turtle staring down at you with his bright emerald green eyes.

"erh..I..I'm" you stutter. You start to move backward but you already at the edge of the building so you can't go anywhere.

You had the time to scan all over his figure, you can see he wore a red mask and had 2 pairs of weapons at the back of his shell. You notice that he look at you suspiciously because you look at him up and down.

He caught me checking on him

You thought, make you feel embarrassed. Suddenly the turtle move makes you get uncontrollable nervous when the turtle starts walking toward you.

This is not good.

This is not good.

Not good at all.

What am I gonna do?

Run pass over him?

Worth to try

Without thinking too much, you start to run past him

Heh

Gonna blast!

but he immediately fasts enough grabbing around your waist

Great.

"Let me go...!!" you shout

"No..!! I know something not right about you..?!" said the turtle tightens his grip around your waist "Ugh..!! What are you talking about..?! Let me go..!!" you said try to release from his grip but he just too strong.

"You work for the foot clan or the kraang trying to spy on me don't cha..??!" said the turtle in anger.

"What...??!" Every time you try to release from his grip it just no use.

"Don't play dumb?! I know you try to spy on me" You keep struggling but the turtle keeps holding you still make you lost your energy. He tightens his grip around your waist make you gasps.

You can feel his chest pressing behind your back. You start to feel weird and weirder.

What is this weird feeling?

Your thought. You also can feel his hot breath hitting your sensitive neck. You can't hold this weird feeling inside you and you start to push him away hard.

He looks at your surprise. You look at him with your face flush. You take your time to take a deep breath.

You glance toward the turtle and he just looks at you with a serious look. You sigh. You stand up straight and you look at him straight into his emerald green eyes.

Beautiful

"Listen here red or whatever name that gives you," you said and sigh.

"I don't work for the foot clan or kraang whatever you just said and I'm not going to spy on you. In fact, I just already meet you" you said try to explain to the turtle.

The turtle just crosses his arm and staring at you with no word come out from his mouth. You sigh.

Gimme to me I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uhu I'm worth It
Gimme gimme I worth it
Gimme to me I worth it

You both surprised by the sudden sound that came from your phone. You face starting to heat up.

I should pick a better ringtones

You invisible facepalm and you let out your cellphone from your pocket and you can see the screen wrote:

Aunt (A/N)

Crap! She's home already

You thought. You look up to see the turtle and he just looks at you curiously. You answer the call.

You: H..hello

Where are you (Y/N)..? Why are you still not home yet..?!

You: I'm so sorry Aunt (A/N), I will go home right now...

Okay, Dear. Be careful okay...

You: Okey Aunt (A/N)

You close your cellphone and put it into your pocket. You sigh and look at the turtle "I have to go" You said without hesitation you start to leave and never looking back.

The turtle look at you dumbfounded for a second when you left all of sudden and start to piss.

",Do you think you can just run off like that!" The turtle shouts in anger but you already left. The turtle about to chase after you but he heard someone saying his name.

"Raph..!" said a young voice. The turtle turns around and sees another turtle approaching him "Raph where were you..?" said the young turtle "Nowhere" the young turtle looks at him and sighs.

"Come on big brother, Leo wants us to gather around," said the young turtle and start to leave and hope his big brother will follow him. The turtle looks at the back for the last time and then he starts to follow the younger turtle with concern on his face.

To BE CONTINUE...

AuthorChan: I'm really not good making the tittle so...eh 😅

Chapter 4 Coming soon...🙌