Chapter 17

So warm...

I open my eyes slowly and meeting an open sky above me.

I inhaled and exhaled the fresh air until a white fog coming out from my mouth.

It's weird because it is cold outside but warm inside.

I woke up from where I'm laying and look around me, feeling confused. Meanwhile, I was sitting in the middle of the field that is full of flowers.

The flowers moving back and forth cause of the wind blowing.

It looks so beautiful dancing beyond the wind.

Then I ask myself,

Should I be at home?

Sleeping? And why am I here?

I look down and realized I'm wearing a white dress. Just above my knees. It simple but yet beautiful.

Suddenly, I felt bubbly inside. I can help but smile. I get up from where I sit and start running and dancing with the wind.

I dance, make my dress flow beautifully, followed the flowers move back and forth. I laugh with my childish act.

Suddenly, I felt like my hand being held and start twirling me around until I feel like our body touches together.

I gasp and realize who is it.

Michael?

He didn't say a word.

He just smiled at me.

I can feel his hand on my waist and the other holding my hand.

I don't know why I can just push him away but, how I want this.

How I want to be held like this by him.

How I missed him.

We look at each other for a few minutes and all of sudden, he starts to walk backward. Without hesitation, I followed him and we start to dance.

We dance.

And dance.

Like we could dance like this forever.

I want to be held by him forever.

We stopped dancing for a while to catch our breath and we look at each other and we start to laugh.

He then cups my face with his left hand and I touch it with both hands. I lean onto his warm hand and smiled at him.

He stroke my cheek gently and look at me lovingly.

And then, we start dancing again. I can't stop giggling how silly this is. He just keeps twirling me around and smiling at me.

All of sudden, he let go of his hold. I stop dancing and look back at him confused. He just left without saying a word.

"Michael?" I called his name but he didn't respond. He just keeps walking.

"Michael!" I shout and again, he keeps walking.