Chapter 9

Yo!! Here's your chappie!! Sorry for taking so long [laugh nervous] Anyway, enjoy 🙌

Edits (Author-Chan: That' scringe. Lol)

I was ready for the impact to happen but nothing happens and I can feel something weird under my waist.

Something strong and it's holding me tight. I start to get curious than I open my eyes slowly.

My eyes went wide. I can't believe what I just saw in front of me.

it's...

it's him...

The turtle who wears a red mask that I accidentally meet him yesterday night.

"Hey, are you ok?" said the turtle who just save me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said to him and he pulls me up and helps me to stand.

When I can feel my two feet touch the ground, he starts to take his hand away from my waist and standing in front of me with his serious faces.

"You're lucky that I got here in time or you probably be dead by now and what are you doing here alone and walking around the street without anyone with you??  You know it's dangerous around here?" he said looking at me with his serious faces.

I just meet him last night and he already cares this much?

I thought and then I look at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said looking down and in a few seconds, I realize something.

"Wait a minute," I said made him look at me curiously.

"How do you know that I'm walking alone by myself," I said look at him curiously.

"I erm I just guess that's all," he said nervously.

"So you the one that I feel someone following me..! Right?! " I said to him.

"What..?! NO!! I just....." it seems he tries to find a word to say to me.

"Just admit it, that you the one who following me, huh?" I said to him with a smirk.

He sighs "OK fine! I'm the one who following you" he said looking away.

"Why?" I said in concern.

"I just don't want you to do something stupid that's all," he said.

"What do you mean-----oh" I stop my sentence. It means he just doesn't want me to tell anyone about his appearing.

"I won't do that," I said to him.

"Yeah, right," he said rolling his eyes around to the left while he crosses his arm on his chest.

I sigh.

"Even I told someone that I accidentally meet a mutant turtle, they won't believe me anyway and, at the same time I just don't want them to hurt you when they know you exist," I said looking away. There's silent between both of us.

"Thank You"

I can hear him mumbling under his breath. I start to look at him.

"What?" I said a little bit surprised. He glances at me with his arm still cross.

"You heard me. I'm not that kinda guy who really likes to said thank you" he said looking away and I can see his cheeks turn pink.

I just smile "You welcome and I want to say thank you to, about what happened back there," I said still smiling.