Chapter 14

I felt grateful that I didn't miss my bus but the driver, he seems that I better missed it so I'm glad that I didn't. Probably, this is not his day but I hope he will have a good day after that.

Anyway, the day starts, as usual, I think. People talking to each other, telling what happened yesterday or whatever.

While I'm on my way to my locker, I can hear people murmur about there's a new student entered our school.

New student?

I ask myself.

They said the student is a boy,

They said he is cute and hot,

Some say he is rich and so on about that new student.

And some say that the student is a girl, not a boy.

And me, I'm careless about who is that new student might be. I'm just want to end this day and go home and play with my new pet, that's all.

Probably I meet raph first before I went home. Thinking about him, make my heart flutter. I just can't wait to hang out with him again.

When I'm at my locker looking at some textbook or notes that I should bring to my first class, I felt something on my right shoulder.

I look over my shoulder and gave a warm smile to the owner of the hand and go back to find my notes.

"Good morning, April. How's your day?" I said without looking at her.

"Good morning to (Y/N)! I'm not quite sure because the day is already started but so far so good"

I just smile with her own words.

"How about you?" She said while she opens her locker.

I stay quiet for a while and I notice, she looked at me with a worried expression. When she about to open her mouth, I start to spoke.

"Great," I said look at her and gave her a warm smile and she smiled back.

"Awesome," she said and I just giggle.

A few minutes of silence, she starts to talk "Don't you know there's are new students enter our school?"

"Isn't that just normal?" I said to her.

"I know but aren't you interested who that student might be?" she said look at me with her eyes shine with curiosity.

"Should I?" I didn't answer her question but answer with a question instead.

She immediately facepalms "huh" she sighs and I look at her weird.

Urmm...did I say something wrong?

I worried that I might hurt her feelings.

"You such a cutie sometimes," she said casually why shrugging.

I froze "What"

It takes time for me to arranged back her words altogether. When a few seconds my sense finally knocked me up.

"What?!" Look at her with shock. Her words really caught me off guard and now, I know my face turns out bright red. She just starts out laughing at my clueless.