Chapter 8

I'm kinda feeling a little bit sad and disappointed that I can't even spend my time with her but I'm ok with it anyway. I know she is busy and I have to respect that as a friend. I sigh.

While I'm heading home, I feel that someone is following me but every time I turn around nobody there. This is really weird and creepy.

I keep walking and walking and I can still feel that creepy vibe that someone is still following me.

I stop a while to think and then I just realized something.

"It can't be him, right?"

I whisper to myself. I turn around and look around me to check on something but I can't find him anywhere. I put my hand on my chin.

"Impossible, it can't be him," I said shaking my head.

"Nah, probably not him," I said and sigh.

I walk to the nearest ally than I stop for a while.

"Aunt (A/N) probably think I'm still at the cinema," I said grinned than I pull down the ladder from the fire escape and I start to climb it.

When I already on the rooftop, I start to check out the area just In case if someone there. When it's all clear, I walk to the edge of the building.

I take a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air and let the wind hit my soft face and while my eyes roaming through the city.

I just admire how busy this city is, people busy with their own life and stuff.

The sound of the siren, people talking, cars honking, the smell of smoke from the engine car roaming through the air is just...

I'm saying that even how dangerous the world is but there is still beauty behind it.

While I'm admiring the city, there is something caught my intention instead. I saw two teenagers walking together, probably a couple and I can see the boy glanced over that girl which appear smirk on his face.

The boy left arm that already around the girl's waist slowly going down to the girl backside and then he starts to squeeze makes the girl squeak.

The girl turns around her head a little and she saw her boyfriend touch her backside and then she smack her boyfriend's hand.

"what are you doing..?!" said the girl angry while looking around they surrounding

"What..?! I can't do that to my own girlfriend..?!"

The boy growl walking closer to his girlfriend and he put his hands around the girl's waist again and pulling her closer.

"or you don't like it when I do that to you, I thought you like it?" said the boy looking down at his girlfriend.

The girl shakes her head looking down while playing with his boy shirt.

"Yeah, it's kinda feel good but..you know..people watching," she said blushing while her eyes looking around and she can see some people watching at them.

(Including Me XD) why tho...

Her face starts to heat up. The boy starts to chuckle when he saw his girlfriend buried her face on his chest cause of the embarrassed.

The boy put his hand on the girl's chin and make her look up at him.

"You look so cute when you blushing like that babe," the boy said gave her a warm smile

"And.."

He stops his sentence to make the girl looking at him curiously. He moves his face closer to his girlfriend's ear

"I love you, Baby," said the boy.

The girl looks at her boyfriend with a spark on her eyes and she started to smile.

"I love you too, Babe," said the girl and then they start to kiss each other.

After a few seconds of kissing, they look at each other panting.

"come on, let's go to my house, we can watch your favorite movie," said the boy grasps his girl's hand.

"Okey..!" said the girl happy and follow the boy from behind with her handheld by her boyfriend.

When the couple has gone from my sight, I start blushing "I shouldn't watch that" sigh "it felt so embarrassing because it been too long" again I just sigh.

"Do couples always do that on each other..?" I said again to myself than I start to remember my past with,

Him.

"Yess..." I said covering my face with my hand.

Of course!

Why wouldn't I forget?

Because

You want to.

I just stare into the air when my inner self answers it for me. I sigh.

After a few minutes of just standing there thinking, I heard something. I turn around curious, wondering where is that sound coming from.

There's one thing that immediately caught my attention. A black figure standing the other side of the building staring straight at me.

That's really creeping me out. I start to walk backward when I accidentally step on a wet floor.

And I stumble back.

"This isn't good," I said to myself and ready for the impact.

TO BE CONTINUE...

AuthorChan: I'm so sorry for taking to long to publish the next chapter. I'm just... you know like always busy *giggle* and sometimes when I don't get busy, I'm just not in the mood making a story(my mind sometimes messing with my head).

And I'm kinda really embarrassing when I start writing this chapter. I'm just eh 😅 I don't know.

Edits: totally embarrassing

Just testing if I can do that to you on Raph hehe

Raph: Ehem!

AuthorChan: What?!

Raph: pervert [walk off]

AuthorChan: Hey..!!! [pout] Anyway...

Chapter 9 Coming Soon...🙌