Chapter 2 ~ Not the same

I went home and i was balling my eyes out when my phone buzzed, i pulled myself together and answered the phone.

L: Liv
H: Hunter

H: LIV!!!!!!!! ITS HUNTERRRRRR I NEED TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE NOWWWWWWWW! ITS AN EMERGENCY

L: Settle petal. What is it?

H: ill tell you when i get there

L: Ok

H: is Emily there???

L: no sorry! YOU LOVE HER DONT YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

H: NOOOOOOOOO! Ill be there in 10

L: SEE YA!!😘

------

I see joey staring at me in his room with his phone. That little bitch better not have filmed me crying! "How long have you been there stalker?" I ask "its not stalking if your my neighbour and long enough to know your upset about something" he replied. Im going to kill him. He started laughing and walked to his window, he got out and he went down his ladder and moved it to my window. No way was i letting him in. He knocked on my window. I ignored him, he wouldnt stop knocking i just looked at him. I left my room. I came back 10 minutes later and he was lying in my bed!!!! "How the hell did you get into my room???!!!" "Simple you have two windows!" He has that smirk on his face again. "What do you want?" I ask, he's smirk gets bigger. "Don't answer that, now leave!" "Why?" "Hunters is gonna be here any second so LEAVE!!!!" I scream. "Don't worry about that, i already texted him saying he couldn't come over. Oh and your mum texted saying shes gonna be away for a week visiting your dads family with your sister so its just you and me!" I hate him! "Joey please just leave" my voice breaks as i almost burst into tears. He walks up to me and sits me down he hugs me tight and rubs my back. This isn't the Joey i know!