Chapter 10 ~ I Had An Idea

A/N LIV HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND BACK HOME AGAIN. ITS ALSO BEEN A WEEK AND SHE IS ALL BETTER NOW. I COULDN'T BE STUFFED TO RIGHT THAT IN. LOVE YAAAAA

HUNTERS POV

I went into Liv's room and she was asleep it was only 8am so I let her sleep. I went back half an hour later and she was awake now so I sat on her bed and grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I ask Liv because she doesn't like it when I choose the movie. "Actually I feel like watching a few episodes of pretty little liars." What is that, is it a movie?? Who cares, I just put it on. I was so lost about this A person and it was way too confusing for me. We went and got some breakfast from maccas and watched 3 more episodes. I have sorta got the jist of it now, but I'm still really confused. I Then I came up with an idea. I decide to take Liv to an abandoned amusement park, she loves not having to line up for things. I went to Liv's house and saw she was in her room. I told her that I was taking her to an abandoned amusement park and she screamed and jumped out of bed. Looks like she recovered quite nicely.

LIVS POV

I couldn't wait to go to the abandoned amusement park so I got ready really quickly. I made my bed and hopped into the shower. When I was ready Hunter, Emily and I grabbed our penny boards and left the house. I made Hunter stop at Starbucks because I was hungry and I ordered a caramel Frappuccino with double whipped cream like usual and then we kept skating, when we got there I saw Joey at the top of the slide. I froze.

AND RAN