Chapter 24 ~ exposed

We all look at each other. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "Do we tell them the truth, do we lie, do we not say anything at all?" I was starting to panic a little and the boys could see that. Marcus wrapped his arm around me, "It's going to be fine, don't worry." I rest my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should just leave it and not address it for now. You kids just enjoy the rest of the night and leave it to me to sort out." We ate some dinner and after a while we decided to go into the pool, we got inter our bathers and wrapped ourselves up in our towels. We walked down out of our room into the elevator we pressed the button and went to the ground floor, Marcus was talking to me when the doors opened and I was still looking at him and not focused and I bumped into someone getting on the elevator. It was some stupid guy starring at his phone, "sorry" we both said in sync, he doesn't even bother to look up. When he gets in the elevator he presses the button and looks up. We stare right into each other's eyes. I freeze, his jaw drops, the doors of the elevator start to close, he starts pressing the button to open the doors, and he started to scream my name. Marcus noticing I had stopped walking, came back to me and grabbed my hand and ran forward. I was still in shock. I heard his voice fade away. When we got to the pool Marcus pushed Martinus in the water. I laughed a little. "Don't worry your next!" he picked me up like a baby and threw me into the water. He then jumped in right after me. I had fun most of the night because I was distracted by the boys but when we were walking back to our room I couldn't believe what happened. I couldn't concentrate on what the boys were saying or doing. All I could think about was how I saw Joey.