Chapter 3 ~ Ocean Eyes

JOEY'S POV
"Why are you doing this?" She looks up at me and I look into her ocean eyes and just stare for a while. At this moment i know shes the one, the one i have fallen in love with, the one i would never hurt, but wait... I have hurt her so many times, i been a bully to her, she will never like me. I let go of her and fake a laugh and run out of her window, it killed me! I went down the ladder and up again to my window. I look back and see her staring at me, it was like she could see right to my soul by just looking in my eyes, she knew all of my secrets when she looked in my eyes. I stare into her eyes too, i see her heart.... her broken heart.

LIVS POV
"Why are you doing this?" I ask. He just looks into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity, i thought we were going to kiss and then he just leaves. I thought he changed, i thought it was a knew Joey, a Joey who.......love me! How could i be so foolish to fall for a guy who was a bully and not just any bully but a bully who bullied me. My heart just sunk, I listen to his laugh over and over and over in my head until i look back at him. He looks at me too, like we did before except now, now i was done. I walked to my bathroom and got the razor, i turn it on when Hunter comes barging through the doors. "STOP!! DONT DO THIS!" I break into tears, i drop the razor and run into his arms. He was the one reason i still lived.