Chapter 35 ~ Is this the end??

LIVS POV

I woke up and I looked around the room, everyone was sleeping in our room. There was cake all over the walls, streamers stuck to the fans and nearly everyone was sleeping on the floor. Last night was really fun, probably the most fun I have ever had. My head hurt a little bit but I was fine. I went on my phone and I remembered that tonight is Marcus and Martinus' concert, I hope they aren't too tired. I check all of my social media's. I had posted a photo from last night on instagram, it was all of us with cake all over our faces. I also saw that nearly everyone had posted a photo from last night. I was getting hungry so I woke everyone up and we decided to go and get some breakfast. When we got outside there was fans everywhere. We had to take the back exit to get onto the bus that took us to a café. So many fans had followed us and were outside of the café filming us, it was weird eating food while everyone was filming and screaming at us. Security had to talk to the owners of the café, the owners said that they were not going to let any more people inside in case they are fans, they were going to let adults in though. We were eating all at one big table at the back of the cafe, I saw that Mia was sitting next to Joey. I got up to get my food and I looked back at them, I could see that they were holding hands under the table, I wasn't angry I was just upset. I tried to not let it bother me for the rest of breakfast. We all finally finished and we went back to the hotel.

When we got there, it was 1:00pm, and the boys and I had to leave to go to their rehearsal for the concert. Marcus and Martinus invited everyone to their concert to watch back stage. Everyone said yes and was excited to go and watch. We waved goodbye to everybody and we left to go to the venue. When we got there, they warmed up and then did a full run through of the show. It looked amazing. It was getting close to the start of the show time and they started to fill the stadium. Everyone arrived backstage and we were all just hanging around. I saw that Mia was having a lot of fun with Joey. I just ignored them and talked to Martinus. "So are you and Briana thing yet?" he smiled "I asked her out yesterday and she said yes!" he was so excited. "That's so good! We can go on double dates now" he laughed. "Okay boys your right to go under the stage now." One of the stage directors sad. I said good luck to the boys and they started to walk under. I saw Briana run after them she grabbed Martinus and kissed him "good luck!" she started running back. Martinus was in awe of what just happened. I just put the thumbs up to him. He started to run up to Marcus who had kept walking.

The show started and the popped up from under the stage. They stated singing 'one more second' and we all started singing and dancing backstage. We all had so much fun. I looked over at Mia and Joey. Mia was having so much fun, to be honest, I have never seen her happier. Maybe I was too harsh on her. I know what it feels like to fall in love with someone, you will do anything for them and she was clearly in love. I walk up to her. I grab her aside. We both start to tear up without even saying anything. We both hug each other so tight and I never wanted to let go. "I'm sorry Mia" I cried into her shoulder "I'm sorry Liv" she cried into mine. We clearly forgave each other and we walked back to Joey. I sat her next to him. "Just don't hurt her" I said and walked away. I'm glad I wasn't angry at my sister anymore. We continued to dance and sing backstage.

JOEYS POV

I was madly in love with Mia, just the way I was with Liv. I'm glad Liv is not mad at Mia and I anymore. I know Liv is my ex but I would never mean to hurt her and I wouldn't want to date her sister without her permission, I have more respect for her than that. Don't get me wrong I would do anything for Mia but I just wouldn't go behind Liv's back like that. I decided to ask Mia out once and for all and she said yes. I haven't felt so happy since I was with Liv. I'm happy that Liv is happy and is in a relationship too.

LIVS POV

When the concert was finished we all headed back to the hotel. We had to pack our bags because they had another concert in two days in Texas. Mia backed her bags too as she was going back to Australia because she didn't want to stay for all of the MAGCON shows. We went to sleep early as we both had really early flights.

NEXT MORNING

It was 2:00am and the boys, Mia and I had to leave for the airport. Cameron offered to drive us so we woke him up too. When we arrived at the airport we said goodbye to Cameron and Mia because she had to go to the international flights section. We went through security and we got on the plane. We were on the private jet when Martinus started vlogging again. I decided to get some sleep because I was really tired. I woke up to Marcus shaking me. "We are here! Hurry Up! Wake up" I wasn't tired now and I sat up. We landed safely and we got off the plane. There was some fans there so the boys took photos with them. They finished taking photos and we went and signed into the hotel, we had a relaxing day and we just watched movies. Their concert was tomorrow so we went to sleep early. When we woke up we got breakfast and went to the venue. They rehearsed and before you know it they were on stage performing in front of thousands of people. They finished with 'Elektrisk' and it was so good to see them out there having fun. They came off stage puffed and sweaty. After a while we headed back to the hotel. We sat on the bed and we turned the TV on. The news was on. "Breaking news, flight MD106 has reported to be missing, the flight was coming from Los Angeles to Melbourne Australia. It is reported to be a terrorist attack and officials are saying that the pilot was a terrorist and has crashed the plane somewhere in the ocean. Police are trying to find the missing plane, oh sorry, news in, Police have now found the plane, there are no survivors, police have contacted the guardians of all on the plane. Police and the army are working on getting all of the bodies out of the plane. Our hearts go out to all of the family's with loved ones that have passed." I turned the TV off and then my phone rang, I looked down at it, it was my mum. "MIAAAAAAA!"

Thank you all for reading this. I loved writing this and I was very sad to end it. please comment below what you thought of the story. i hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!