Chapter 22 ~ Australia

"Can you believe it's been two years since we moved here?" I was so shocked when those words came out from Mia's mouth. I had to call Marcus! Marcus and I have been dating for 6 months now and we are so close yet so far away! He and his brother Martinus are the most amazing singers but they live all the way in Norway! Marcus and I have only met once but we always talk to each other and Skype. I thought it was going to be hard to have a long distance relationship but it's not. 

"Guess what!!" I had to spill the beans to Marcus "Ummmm, let me guess, two years since you moved to Australia!" what! How did he know? "Ugh, yeah?" he gave a little smirk on his face. "There's also another anniversary today!" oh my god, it's not our seven month is it? "Today is officially one day since we moved to Australia! TURN AROUND!" I turned around so slowly until I saw Marcus and Martinus. I ran straight towards them, and jumped onto them. We all fell to the ground and we were laughing so hard! It was so nice to finally see them again. And now, I'm going to see them every day! I couldn't be more happy. We all eventually chilled out and the said they had to tell me something. "We are getting noticed all around the world now and we have decided to go on a world tour!"

 "OMG THAT'S SO CRAZY, THAT'S AMAZING, THAT.............. Means you're going to leave me again?" I was so sad and to think I almost had Marcus all to myself. "Liv, you're coming with us!" oh my god! Just when I thought things couldn't get worse! I'm going a world tour! Private jets, 5 star hotels, I can't believe it! "Oh and we leave, tomorrow." well that was fast! We all settled in and Marcus and Martinus stayed on the couch for the night. I decided to sleep on the couch with them to keep them company and plus I needed more time with Marcus. We woke up in the morning ready to get on the plane to LA.

SORRY TO ALL WHO ARE HERE JUST FOR JOEY BUT HE WILL BE BACK IN THE NEXT  FEW CHAPTERS. JUST NEEDED TO GET THE BACKGROUND INFORMATION OUT THERE. LOVE YOU All