Chapter 29 ~ Chance

LIVS POV

Mia and I decided to go down to the spa, we got changed and walked down to the spa. As we got in the spa I explained how I saw Joey and how I think my panic attacks are coming back to Mia. "Well, you can sleep in my room tonight and hopefully having a spa will relax you." I love having Mia around me. She always helps me when I am in need. We got out of the spa had showers and got changed. We all decided to watch a movie but I fell asleep again.

MARCUS' POV

While we were watching the movie I noticed Liv was tired and she started to fall asleep, we decided to turn off the TV and I carried Liv to Mia's room. I placed her in Mia's bed and I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and left her with Mia. I walked back into my room and I saw Martinus on his phone, he looked worried. "Marcus, this isn't good. Fans are going crazy over Liv. I think we need to tell them." As much as I didn't want to face it, he was right, we need to tell them. Martinus and I commented on a few fan pages saying that I had I girlfriend and then we posted a picture of Liv and I down at the beach and we captioned it "So glad she's mine" then we went to sleep.

MARTINUS' POV

I was really worried about Marcus. He is really in love with Liv but this guy, I want to know more. What did he do to her to make her not want to see him?

NEXT MORNING

When I woke up I saw that Liv was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Oh my god, did I wake you up Martinus?" I laughed "no you didn't don't worry" She looked relieved "okay, well we have to go to my brothers meet and greet today we have to be out the front by 10." It sounded pretty fun. "Ok, you go and wake Mia up and I will wake Marcus up" she nodded and left the room. I went to up to Marcus and started jumping on his bed. He finally woke up and I told him about the concert. We both had showers got dressed and met the girls downstairs.

When we got down all these boys were with Liv's brother including that one other guy. I sat down with Marcus when the guy came up to us. "Hey I'm Joey I'm one of Liv's friends." I shook his hand "I'm Martinus, Liv's best friend" he looked at me funny "I'm Marcus, Liv's boyfriend" he suddenly let go of Marcus' hand. "Oh, that's cute" Marcus stood up. "What do you mean?" Joey backed away. "Whoa relax, didn't mean any harm" he turned around and walked back to the rest of the guys. Marcus sat back down, I could tell he was angry, really angry.

The girls finally arrived downstairs and we got on the bus, Mia sat next to her brother and Marcus sat down, there was only two seats left, one next to Marcus and one next to Joey, I quickly sat next to Joey because I didn't want Liv to sit next to him. We started driving to the venue and then Joey started speaking. "I never realized how hot Mia was, she has improved over the years. Liv has improved a bit too, but nothing like Mia" I kept my mouth shut, I just wanted to punch this kid but I knew I couldn't.

JOEYS POV

When we get on the bus I was hoping that Liv would sit next to me but that guy Martinus did. I started talking about Mia trying to make it seem like I like her now, but I still haven't gotten over Liv. I wanted the guys to trust me so I could get some alone time with Liv, I just wish they would give me a chance.