Chapter 8 ~ Another Day At School??

LIVS POV

I wake up at 6:30 as usual and get ready for school. I leave and go to Starbucks and order my caramel  frappuccino with double whipped cream. I get my breakfast and leave. I walk to school but this time i wanted to take my time so i went through the ally way. I felt someone follow me. I feel them getting closer and closer, I was too scared to turn around or run so I kept walking. I got to a corner and two girls jump in front of me, I turn around and there's another two girls. I was trapped! I see Mia appear from the corner. "So look who decided to hook up with my boyfriend." I was really scared but I couldn't show it. "He's not your boyfriend okay, so just leave me alone." I try walk away but two girls grab me. "Listen up, Joeys is mine asshole so leave him alone and let me do my thing with Joey, oh and don't think I didn't see you sleeping with Tayler." She started getting closer and closer to me with the other girls and they start picking at me, pulling at my hair and pinching my skin . "That's enough teasing girls, let's show her how it's done." They start attacking me, punching me in the face and kicking me in the knee cap. I fell to the ground unable to move. "If you ever speak to Joey again, I will come to your house and bash you like you will never imagine." They all walk away to school, they took my phone and my purse so I couldn't text anyone for help. I lie on the ground for 6 hours until someone walks past. It was Hunter. "OMG Liv!!!!!! Are you okay? I have to get you to the hospital now!!!" he picks me up and takes me to the hospital. They tell me I have a dislocated knee and a broken nose. I stay in hospital overnight. It was 3:00am and all the lights were off when someone came into the room.