Chapter 33 ~ Fine

LIVS POV

I was staring at Joey holding Mia's hand and I didn't even realize the ride had started. We started moving and we got further and further towards the sky. I wasn't even scared I was so distracted by what had just happened. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that we were about to go down. As we went down I hit my head on the metal handle behind me.

MARCUS' POV

We started heading up the rollercoaster when I noticed that Liv was staring at something, we were about to go down when I said "Hold on Liv!" she didn't reply and didn't hold on. We started rushing down and Liv hit her head and I think she got knocked unconscious. I scream and held her body down. I felt sick the whole ride thinking what would happen if she fell out. As soon as the ride stopped I screamed. "HELP! HELP!" Everyone was looking at me and gasped. "Please help, she's not responding!" Staff members run up to us and got Liv out, they rang an ambulance and they took her to the hospital. I was worried sick about her. Martinus and I's dad picked us up and drove us to the hospital to see Liv. We sat in the waiting room with all the other MAGCON boys and Briana. Liv was very close with all of them since her brother and best friend were apart of it. we were all waiting when the doctor finally came out. He told us that she will be fine. We were all relieved that she was fine he said she would be out by tomorrow morning. We decided to let Mia go and see her first.

LIVS POV

I woke in in a hospital bed and my head really hurts. I kept my eyes shut because it was too bright in my room. I heard someone walk in to the room I squint my eyes so I could see who it was, it was Mia so I closed my eyes again. I felt her touch my hand. I heard somebody else run into the room. "Mia, she is going to be ok" I could tell that it was Joey. I felt her let go of my hand I open my eyes a little bit and see that she is hugging Joey. What the hell, first holding hands now hugging, what is going on? I saw her back away from me. "Joey I can't do" Joey interrupted her, he grabbed her face and just kissed her. I feel my insides knot at what I am seeing. They then stop and Joey leaves. A few seconds later so does Mia. I close my eyes and hear somebody else walk in, I open my eyes and it was Marcus. He came up to me and sat on my bed. "Thank god you're ok" he held my hand, I smiled back at him. "I'm going to be fine, can you do me a favour?" he nodded "can you get Joey to come in here" he looked suspicious. "Please, just trust me" he let go of my hand and went and got Joey. When Joey walked in I told him to shut the door. "Come closer" I said. He walked closer to me and I grabbed his wrist and put his ear towards me. I then squeezed his wrist as hard as I could. "Don't you ever lay a finger on my sister again or I swear to god I will crush you into little pieces" I let go of his wrist and he walked out of the room. I decided to go back to sleep.

1