Chapter 19 ~ You Hurt Me

.....I don't know where this is going but I don't like it.

JOEYS POV

I don't know how I'm going to do this but I know I have to. "Liv... I'm so, so, so sorry for hurting you. I don't know what came into me. I guess I was so jealous of Tayler and I thought you guys you know......... but I didn't even see what I did was wrong because I thought it was a dare so it didn't matter. I see now what I did was wrong and I am really sorry." I grab out my piece of paper and start to read "Your eyes are... are...are." I'm so nervous. I grab the paper and rip it to shreds. "Liv, you have made me a better person than I ever thought I could be, you made me smarter than I ever thought I could be, you made me happier than I ever thought I could be, you made my heart melt more times than I could count, you made me laugh so much more than my stomach could handle, you made me believe I could do whatever I want, under your guidelines of course." She chuckled a little.

LIVS POV

"You made me smile more, you made me love more, you made me laugh more, you made me cry more, you made me think more, you made me more and more jealous every time I saw you with someone else, you made me die more inside every time you weren't lying next to me, you made me miss you every night and every day of my life. You make my world complete. I don't know how I lived 13 years of my life without you but I know I never want to spend another minute of my life without you." Oh shit I think I'm going to cry. No hold it in, don't let him see you break down. "Look Joey, I forgive you but I can't get back with you. You have to earn my trust back first, you hurt me, not just physically but you broke my heart. I don't know if I'm ready to be with you again. I just found out who my real parent are and I'm just trying to have a good time." Oh shit! Now he knows I'm adopted! Can't go back now.

JOEYS POV

Wait, is Liv adopted? I can't ask her she might get upset right now. I understand that she doesn't want to be with me but I can't stand it! I can't live without her! My head started spinning. I tried to walk out of the room but I couldn't see the door, all I could see was Liv. "Whoa, Joey are you okay?" I hardly made out what she said to me. My stomach dropped like I was on a rollercoaster, I fall to the ground and grab my stomach. Then I feel I stab in my heart, it burned. I was in so much pain. I started to breathe really fast. I couldn't breathe anymore. I got one last breathe in and then and laid down on the ground and close my eyes.

LIVS POV

WHATS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR A WHILE, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERETO GO WITH IT. WHATS HAPPENING TO JOEY????