Chapter 27 ~ Tears

I didn't want to leave the room until Mia and Cameron got here in case I saw Joey. The boys got me some breakfast and we watched a few more movies, they wanted to go out to the beach but I said we would do that after Mia gets here. We had a really relaxing day. Mia texted me as soon as she left the airport. I went down with the boys to the door and we sat waiting for them to arrive. I became anxious every time I heard the elevator door open because i thought that Joey might come out. I had forgiven Joey for hurting me but I haven't forgotten. Im not worried that he is going to hurt me but I just don't think he will accept Marcus. Im worried he will hurt him. I hope Joey has moved on with someone else. I want to see him happy.

 Mia and Cameron finally arrive and i hug them both. "Its so good to see you again!" I squeezed Cameron. "Liv, its only been like 2 days" he looked at me. I went over and hugged Mia. "We have some serious catching up to do" i agreed. Cam texted his friends to come meet him at the front and as I heard the elevator doors open I knew it would be all of the MAGCON boys, including Joey. Mia ran up to Cameron and whispered something in his ear. Mia grabbed me and we sat on the couch. Cam ran up to the elevator and hugged Joey first. He hugged him so he couldn't see me. We ran into the elevator and closed the door. I mimed the words thank you to Cam as the doors shut.

 "That was close" i nodded at Mia "who is that guy?"Marcus asked, Mia looked at me. "You haven't told him?" oh here we go " no i haven't, he doesn't need to know!" Mia looked at me. "Liv he's your boyfriend, i think he needs to know" Marcus looked confused. "Need to know what?" I felt my heart start to race. "Nothing! JUST STAY OUT OF IT!" I screamed. The doors opened and I ran straight into my room leaving everyone behind me. Everyone stood there still except for Marcus. He ran after me, but i closed the door right in his face. "Liv, open he door." I wanted to open the door but i couldn't. "Liv! OPEN THE DOOR!" he started banging on the door. I tried to open the door but something inside of me didn't want me to. I got up locked the door and when i turned around I saw Marcus and Martinus' dad. "Liv, whats wrong? Why are you not letting them in?" I shed a tear and then I explained it all to him, Joey, moving to Australia, seeing him in the elevator, screaming at Marcus. I said it all, it felt like a huge weight off of my chest.

 I walked up to the door and opened it. Marcus was sitting there on the wall. Martinus had gone into Mia's room but Marcus sat there. Waiting for me. As he lifted his head i could tell he had been crying, i helped him off the ground and I took him inside. "Listen I" Marcus cut me off "I don't care, I don't care that you yelled at me, I don't care that you wont tell me who this guy is, I don't care that you didn't let me in, all I care about is that you are alright" I have never met someone who would care for me as much as he did. "So, are you alright?" I don't see how someone could be so selfless. "Im fine" he looked into my eyes.  "You know I can tell when you're lying, you start to blink more. So tell me the truth, are you okay?"