Chapter 28 ~ I'm Fine

MARCUS' POV

Liv looked me straight in the eyes, "I'm fine" I could tell something just wasn't right but I let it go not wanting to upset her. "Okay" I grab her hand and we walked to Mia's room. Martinus was helping Mia unpack her things, I sit down with Liv on her bed and they finished unpacking.

LIVS POV

"So what are we going to do for the rest of the day?"" I can see Mia is eager to get out of the hotel, "I promised the boys we would go to the beach" Mia nodes "sounds good" we go back to our room and get changed. We meet Mia in the hallway and we go down to the ground floor. As we get out of the elevator I see joey and the rest of the MAGCON boys sitting on the couch, I see Joey look at me but Mia wraps her arm around my waist "just keep walking" I knew Joey wasn't going to make a scene in front of everyone so I just kept walking.

The beach was only across the road from the hotel so it only took us a few minutes to get there. We were swimming for a while and then we went and got some food. When we got back to the beach we just sat in the sun for a while. Then Marcus and I raced each other down into the water. "I win" I splashed water all of over Marcus as a celebration. We both laughed and kept splashing each other. The waves were getting really high. I had just come up from under water and a huge wave was coming, Marcus grabbed me a lifted me up. To protect me from the wave. I screamed, "Don't worry, I've got you." He put me back down and we both laughed, Martinus and Mia came into the water with floating flamingos, we all got on one and every time a wave hit us we would all fall off.

The sun started to set and Martinus took Mia home while Marcus and I stayed at the beach. We walked hand in hand down the beach and them we walked to the hotel when we arrived at the hotel there were some fans out the front, Marcus and I quickly let go hands and we see security trying to get them away, Marcus takes photo's with the fans and while I go inside, most fans were more interested in taking videos of me more than Marcus. Mia and Martinus were inside and Martinus goes outside to get Marcus inside and then we all go back up to our room. I saw Cameron walk into somebody's room with the MAGCON boys, and then I saw Joey close the door. It must be Joey's room.

We all have showers and get changed. I sat on my bed waiting to have a shower when Cameron texted me.

Cam: Hey Liv, our first MagCon show is tomorrow and I was wondering if you, Mia and the boys wanted to come. Just a reminder, Joey will be there so it's ok if you don't want to go.

Liv: No its fine, we would love to come, don't worry about him.

Cam: OK! We leave at 10:00 tomorrow morning so just be out the front by them okay.

Liv: Ok, see you tomorrow

Cam: xx

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES. I REALLY APPRESIATE IT. JOEY WILL BE A BIGGER CHARACTER FROM NOW ON THROUGH THE STORY. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK. THANKYOU!!