Chapter 12 ~ Cameron Dallas???

I just ignore the text. We were having a good time making a cookies and cream ice-cream cake. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing so i turn it completely off. Mia and I finished making our cake when someone walked in. "Hey Cam!" Oh my god Cameron Dallas is in her house. "Hey sis!" Oh my god Cameron Dallas is her brother!!!! This is crazy, why wasn't I friends with this girl sooner. "And who's this fine young lady?" I blushed. "Hey Im Liv!" "Well hello Liv, I'm going to Tayler's house now so if you need anything just text me." Tayler, he knows Tayler!! "Tayler Holder?? Wow he's my neighbour!" Cameron looked shocked. "Yeah thats him! Well do you want a lift there, Mia can stay the night at yours if you want??" We look at each other and smile, Mia runs upstairs to get her things. "So Liv, tell me about yourself." I didn't know what to say "Well I'm 13, I have a sister named Emily and i have a best friend named Hunter." He looks surprised "Rowland? No way I love that kid!" "Crazy! Such a small world!" Mia comes down stairs. "Alrighty lets go!" we jumped in the car and drove to Taylers, Mia and I went to my house and we went up to my room to see flowers all over my bed. In fact all over my room. I was confused, who put them there? Do they think I'm dead? We just walk out and go into the cinema room. "What do you want to watch? Suicide Squad?" "Suicide Squad" she nods in agreement. We start to watch the movie when someone knocks on the door. "Who is it?" I laugh at the fact that Mia said it and not me! "Mia..... Its Joey, what are you doing here? What have you done to Liv!" We both laugh. "Well, we've made a cookies and cream ice cream cake, met my brother, watched a movie and about to have a sleepover with her. Aren't I just the cruelest person alive?" She opens the door. Joey looks around trying to find me. He finds me. "Liv! Oh my god I'm so glad your safe!" He runs and hugs me, I don't really hug back. "Is everything okay Liv?" He was confused as to why I didn't hug him. "Everything is great!" He looked kinda sad. "Oh okay" he walks out of the room. "What was that about?" Mia asks "I don't know and don't care at the moment so lets just finish the movie." She agrees and we continue to watch the movie. Once the movie is finished we rode to Maccas and got dinner, we decided to stop at Starbucks and get a drink while we're at it. We rode home and ate, we talked alot about our past and problems. "You cant tell anyone because you're the first person im going to tell this to, nobody else knows and nobody else is going to know okay?" "Liv you can tell me anything" I built some confidence and spilt the beans. "I.....