Chapter Three

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Y/N POV

Previously...

I put my hands out in front of me.
Hmm maybe if I think of something that angers me...

*thinks of father and how he killed your mom and sister*

As I think of that fire starts coming out of my hands and surrounding me.
My eyes are glowing crimson red.

"AGGGG-" I say before passing out.

Timeskip

I slowly open my eyes and I see a white ceiling. I run my eyes to try to remove some of the blurriness!

"Ugh, where am I... " I said as I got up to see the girl with orange hair and red crimson eyes from my magic class.

"Ah, your awake! Do you remember anything?" She said in a considering way.

"Uhh... The last thing I remember is-... The f-fire surrounding me and then I passed out. Oh and if you don't mind, what's your name?" I said recapping the last thing that happened.

"Ah, I see. Well, you passed out because of how much power you used and the power you use is called elemental magic. The type of elemental you used in the classroom was fire magic. Did you happen to be thinking of anything that angers you because I noticed that your eyes turned red? Also, my name is Lucinda and sorry for the mouthful!" She says.

"I-I have m-magic...?! I-I.... *exhales* ok so I have magic and the type of magic I have is called elemental magic and yes I was thinking of something that happened in the past that angers me. Can you explain what exactly is elemental magic so I can be more informed about it? My name is Y/N by the way, it's nice to meet you!" I said flustered.

"So elemental magic is a type of magic controlled by your feelings. You didn't know about your magic till now if I'm correct so that thought hat you thought about must of been a strong anger inside of you to trigger the magic. Anyways elemental magic like I said works with your emotions and since you now have triggered your magic you can use them. One thing I like about elemental magic users is that their eye color turns to the color of there emotion. For example, in the classroom, your eyes turned red and the power for anger is fire. I'm not gonna tell you all of your powers because I think you should find out on your own!" She said informing me.

"Oh thank you for the info! If you don't mind me asking, why isn't a teacher with me instead of you? OH, IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE SO PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY PLEASE!"
I said worried she will take it wrong.

"Oh well the teacher had to do something so I was assigned to assist you! Also, I don't think Mr. Butt Butt knows much about magic rather than the basics." She said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh *giggles* ye-"

Oh, my Irene what am I doing... I don't want her to think of me as a friend oh no I should just go now...

**THE SLANTED WORDS ARE UR THOUGHTS**

"Uh Y/N you there?" She said while waving her hands in my face.

"Oh, yea sorry!!" I say while my eyes turn the shade of a violet purple.

"Y/N!! Your eyes changed!! I don't know the emotions because everyone's colors are different but I do know what powers you have and here is your mask from ear-" She said only to get cut off by me.

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND MY MASK! I need to get going!!" I say while the shade of my eyes turned ocean blue.

"Oh right! Hey, want to hang out with me and my friends at lunch?" She says as she gets up.

"I-I-I really need to g-go!!!" I say while rushing out the door.

"Ugh, what time is it... WHAT SCHOOL HAS BEEN OUT FOR THIRTY MINUTES?! NO No no..." I say, my eyes turn to a grassy green. (<- LOL WHAT?!)

I rush out of the school and start running towards my house hoping my Dad won't notice I'm late.

*THUMP*

"Owwww...." I say while rubbing my head. I open my eyes to see once again I feel on top of the stranger with abs!

"I-I-I-I...." I say while my eyes my pink along with my whole face.

Do I like him? NO, I CANT MY DAD WILL JUST KILL HIM! SNAP OUT OF IT!

"We need to stop meeting like this, to be honest, ha." He says while his face grows a slight shade of pink.

"IM SORRY!" I say while getting up.

"Hey, it's ok! May I ask why you're in such a rush and are you ok your face is pink/red?" He said while looking at me.

I "HAVE TO GO OR HE WIL-" I say while turning around.

I felt someone grab my arm and I slightly screamed from the pain.

"AHH!" I say slightly.

*pulls up cloak (arm part)*

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU AND HE WILL WHAT?!" He said angrily.

"I-I-I can't t-t-tell because.... HE WILL KILL YOU TOO!!" I say while trying to escape is strong grips but it was no use.

"Come on." He said while pulling me by the cloak.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME I NEED TO GO!" I yelled to him.

"We're going to my house! You have some explaining to do and you need to tell someone!" He says while walking to a brown colored house.

"W-wait.... DID YOU J-JUST SAY Y-Y-YOUR HOUSE?!"

<3
SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!! DONT KILL ME! IM GOOD AT ARCHERY AMD ANIME SHOWS AND AHHH JUST DONT KILL MEH! *hides behind a rock*