Chapter Five

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene

Aaron POV

I wonder what she meant by I was the boy...

I said while setting her down on my bed.

It was around seven o'clock at night so I went and fixed dinner for her and me.

Y/N POV

Yawning I woke up on Aarons bed again. Man, I must be tired today.... " *sniff* Wait a min is that *sniff* F/F?!" You yell while running toward the kitchen to see Aaron making your favorite food.

"Oh, you woke up! May I ask you something?" Aaron said while cooking/making F/F.

"Sure what is it?" I say while taking a seat.

"S-so before you fell asleep in my arms you said I was the boy. What exactly did you mean by that? " He said while turning around facing me with his charcoal black eyes.

"O-oh... Well, I'm guessing by now you can see I have powers. I just found out I even had them today, I have/use elemental magic. Elemental magic is a type a magic where it depends on your mood. So basically if your anger I have firepower etc... Anyways I had a "mood" and I saw into your p-past.... I'm sorry Aaron I don't know how to
c-control i-it yet..." I say while looking down.

*silence*

"A-Aaron...?" I say while looking up. He was tearing up from the past, his eyes were red but he still had at look like he was emotionless.

*hugs* (You hug Aaron :3)

At first, Aaron was tense but then he relaxed and hugged (Y/N) back sobbing into her shoulder while slowly falling down to the ground.

After about 5 minutes he stopped and got up. He was now towering over Y/N as she was still on the floor.

"Y/N, please promise me whatever you do, you will be safe and not let people walk over you?" He said while lending a hand.

"I promise Aaron," I said while looking at the time.

"OH NO, IT'S LATE!! DAD IS USUALLY DRUNK BY NOW! THAT MEANS.... Oh god, I'm not getting any sleep tonight..." I say in my head while sighing out loud.

"Aaron I'm sorry but I have to go..." I say while putting my cloak on.

My eyes turned back blue and before I could put my mask on Aaron lifted my chin up and looked at me.

"A-Aaron what are you doing?" I say getting lost in his eyes.

"What does blue mean?" He said while staring into my eyes.

"Huh? Oh, my eye color..." I say while looking down.

"It's not important right now, I need to get home. Bye Aaron." I say while turning around and walking out the door.

*At Your House*

*exhales* ok just go straight to your room Y/N.

I say to myself while opening the door to "hell".

Walking in I see my father sitting on the couch with a bottle of liquor in his hand. He comes up to me and does something that I honestly wish never happened.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE LATE?!" He yells while walking up to me.

"I wa-"

*SMASH*

Third Person POV

When Y/N was trying to tell her dad why she was late there was a big smash noise.

Her dad smashed the bottle of liquor on her head, she was bleeding on the side of her head and her vision was blurry.
Y/N's Dad threw her to the ground saying to go to bed and there will be extra torture time tomorrow.

Y/N slowly walked to her room. She barely made it there, right after she did she passed out on the floor.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chappie, I wanted to start the next chappie when she goes to school so yea ty for understanding.