Chapter Twenty Eight

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
BFF/N - BFF Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/Fl - Favorite Flavor
F/F - Favorite Food
F/D - Favorite Drink
F/A - Favorite Animal
F/AS -Favorite Anime Show
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Gray- Sleepy/TimeTravel
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Previously...

Aaron POV

There was a loud scream and then the phone went silent.

"She had hung up, or was it her Father...?"

I will find you, and help you!

Later that night....

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the edge of my window seal, watching the rain fall on the ground, thunders arose from the sky.

The only thing that you could do right now was to watch, watch the rain to get your mind off things.

Your arms and legs were scratched up and bruised. You didn't want to move, it hurt...

Looking up at you watched the dark storm clouds move across the night sky revealing the crescent moon and stars.

(play song)

FlashBack

"Mommy?! Sissy?! Please answer m-me" your seven year old self yelled, shaking, in shock.
(Can't remember age Y/N was when her sis and mom died! Comment if I'm wrong!)

"They're dead stupid brat!" Your father said while picking you up by the hair

You screamed in agony, your father held you up by your hair and starred into your eyes with a menacing look.

"If you for once EVER think to disobey me.... YOU END UP LIKE THOSES SCUMS ON THE FLOOR! YOU HEAR ME?!" He yelled at you, tears falling from your pale S/T face.

You nodded back shaking

"YOU SAY YES SIR! HAVE SOME GOD GIVIEN RESPECT!!" He yelled at you throwing you into the wall.

The rest of the night was a blur.

"AGHH" your twelve year old self yelled.

"THIS IS WHAT YOY GET YOU LITTL SH*T FOR NOT OBEYING ME! MAY I SAY AGAIN! IF YOU EVER DISOBEY AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY!"

Tears wouldn't fall from your face, nothing came out.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU CLEANED THE KITCHEN?!" Your father yelled at your fifth-teen year old self.

You didn't reply, knowing it will only get worse.

*SLAP*

Your father had smacked you across the face leaving a red imprint of his hand visible on your S/T cheeks.

"I will do the everything for the whole week tonight, not sleeping until I finish." I said in a emotional monotone voice.

You had broke, no tears... no emotion shown....

You were a shattered clock, ticking without movement. Working without a pace. You were broken.

FlashBack End

A warm liquid fell upon your face, grazing your pale S/T cheek.

Putting your hands to the sky, you stared at them. Looking at all the scars, blisters and bruises that were placed by someone. Your whole life... taken from someone you thought you loved. You'd promise your self to never make a decision to love someone again.

You let your hands fall on your lap, your feet dangling from the window.

You closed your eyes, letting everything sink in.... everything went

black

Aaron POV

I was with everyone at my house, everyone was confused, most knew something up. While one already knew.

"We need a plan..." you say trying to keep clam

"What do you mean Aaron? What's going on? You haven't told us anything." Aphmau said with a confused, worried look.

"Y/N... her father has come back..." I said in defeat.

The sconce had crept over the room, no talking, only the sounds of the old grandfather clock ticking.

"Ok I have a plan... but it's risky" Lucinda says looking up.

TimeSkip

It was now midnight, we were a in are positions as planned.

I was at Y/Ns door waiting for the okay to knock.

Looking over at the bushes, Garroth gave me a nodded, telling me to go.

I knocked on the door...

No answer...

I knocked again but louder.

It was quite... too quite.

Twisting the door knob, the creaked open.

"I'm going in" I told the group.

They all came out of there positions and followed behind.

"Y/N?" I whispered looking around the quite house.

"Lets check up stairs." Lucinda told everyone, while she was holding her staff.

"Y/-"

I was in complete shock, everyone had froze.

In front of us was Y/N... but something was different.... she was a...

Shadow Knight

A/N

Haha sorry for the Clift hanger! If I wrote more it would be two chapters! Make sure to give this chappie a vote and comment below your scariest encounter that has ever happened to you!

Thanks for reading and until next time!