Chapter Four

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene

Y/N POV

Previously...

"We're going to my house! You have some explaining to do and you need to tell someone!" He says while walking to a brown colored house.

"W-wait.... DID YOU J-JUST SAY Y-Y-YOUR HOUSE?!"

We are walking in his house and my eyes were pink and blue. I was sad because I am going to have to get more "torture time" and honestly I hated every bit of it.

I have this weird feeling around this guy in the red mask.

Every time I'm near him I feel like I'm safe but not only that, my cheeks starting to get really hot.

OH MY IRENE I WONDER WHAT MY EYE COLOR IS RIGHT NOW...!!

I take a seat on his sofa and he looks at me like he is worried.

"So I should probably introduce myself. My name is Aaron Lycan and you are..." He says waiting for me to answer.

"....I don't want to say I'm sorry, I-I can't r-r-risk yo- "I said with tears in my eyes, only to be stopped by Aaron.

I'm so glad I have a mask on right now so he can't see me cry...

"LOOK YOU DONT HAVE TO RISK ME FOR ANYTHING! RIGHT NOW YOUR IN RISK OF DEATH AND THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT OF ME IN RISK OF ANYTHING SO JUST.... tell me something...."
He said yelling but slowly calmed down.

"Y-Y/N..." I said quitely.

"What?" He said confused.

"My name, my name is Y/N," I said while looking down.

"Hey..." He says while coming closer towards

"Y/N." He lifts her head up.

"Don't look down, there's more to the world up here then down there." He said trying to cheer her up.

"I-I..." I said while my cheeks turned crimson red and my eyes turned pink and purple.

"A-Aaron... Can I tell yo- AGHH!" You say while you see a bright light in front of you.

You open your eyes to see a little kid around five years old in the house, he had raven black hair and charcoal black eyes. He was with his mother and father. There was a knock on the door and when the father opened it she got stabbed.

The mother told the boy to run so ran away from the "intruders". He cried his heart out while he ran.
There was another flash and the boy was now around twelve and he looked to be in a home with the older couple.

They took care of him and took him to school.

Another flash was seen and there was a person in a red mask and black hoodie with black ripped jeans. He looked at two graves. They were the graves of an old couple...

"WAIT IS THAT AARO-" I said to only see another flash of light.

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling. I look around and notice I was in Aarons house.
Was that him that I saw... I see Aaron sitting beside of me, he was looking at me confused.

"AHHH!!" I say while my eyes turn a light shade of purple and I teleport to his kitchen.

"UGHH...." I say while rubbing my head

"D-did you just teleport?!" He said confused.

"I honestly don't know anymore..." I say getting tired.

"Hey, Aaron can I ask you something?" I say while looking back down.

"Sure ask me anything." He said while walking towards me. (He was in the living room so basically they were yelling to each other)

"C-can I see your f-face?" I say while looking up towards him.

....

....

"Under three conditions... One, I can see your face too. Two, you tell me who is doing this to you. Three, Tell me what the heck is going on." He said while looking at me. We made direct contact but with masks on.

"O-ok... So do u both want to take off are mask at the same time?" I say while looking back down.

"Sure." He said.

"Ok."

"1..."

We both got ready.

"2..."

I starting to untie my mask.

"3..."

We both took off my mask. Aaron had raven black hair and charcoal black eyes. He looked at me shocked he stay there for about a minute until I started to tear because I knew he was the boy in my vision I had.

Aaron POV

Y/N took off her mask and her H/L H/C locks fell down against her shoulders.

Her eyes were E/C but it turned to a light purple. She had a light cut on her cheek that wasn't visible before.

We looked at each other for about a minute until she started to cry.

"What's wrong?" I said moving closer to her and wiping her tears. Her eyes turned a light rosy pink.

"Y-you w-w-were t-the b-b-b-boy!!!!" She said while crying into his chest. (Yes he has no shirt on so your crying into his abs TIME TO FANGIRL WOOP WOOP!!)

"(Y/N) it's ok." I said while stroking my hair.

She cried for awhile until she fell asleep.

I wonder what she meant by I was the boy...

I said while setting her down on my bed.

It was around seven o'clock at night so I went and fixed dinner for her and me.

A/N
Hope you all enjoyed this chappie! Make sure to leave a comment and a vote!! Also sorry for not posting yesterday, I believe!