Chapter Twenty Four

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
BFF/N - BFF Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/D - Favorite Drink
F/A - Favorite Animal
F/AS -Favorite Anime Show
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Gray- Sleepy/TimeTravel
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

The bird were chirping and there was a nice breeze hitting the walls of our house. Waking up I here a chopping sound.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking around I see Barney's goat noming on his suit cases.

"Ehh...." I said to myself, I wasn't in the mood for that this morning .

Looking around I notice everyone fell asleep in the living room along with me.

"Heheheue" I said thinking on a mischievous plan.

I quietly run to my room and grab a sharpie and run back downstairs. I then lightly draw pictures and ships on there heads saying it's from someone else.

There heavy sleepers....

I hide the sharpie and go to the kitchen and grab a pot and a wooden spoon.

I go right in front of them and started hitting the pan yelling...

"I DON'T GET ANY SLEEP FROM YA'LL
SO YALL DON'T GET ANY SLEEP FROM MEE!!"

Everyone jumped up in shock, Y/N laughed her head off while they all groaned.

•TimeSkip•

I was now getting ready for the party that Kawaii~Chan was hosting. To be honest I don't know if they would want to see me after the accident that occurred at the sleepover.

I put in my red long sleeve sweat that had a splatter paint heart in the middle, the right sleeve fell down as an natural design, exposing my shoulder. I put on my black ripped jeans and my bracelet that had the words cosmic love on it. I then go to my vanity and put on some eyeshadow and other things! (Pic below)

 I then go to my vanity and put on some eyeshadow and other things! (Pic below)