Chapter Eighteen

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

Previously...

When doing that you made all the water come out of your hands forming something.
You looked at it in confusion until you saw two figures made within the rain.

"M-mom, Angel?"

The figure that was alittle taller then the other reached out its hand and touched my face.

"Hey my little baby girl" The tall figure says with a happy but sadden smile.

"M-MOM!!" I say hugging the water figure.

The water figure rubs my head...

"I love you sweety" the water replica of my mom said.

The shorter figure came up to me with a bright smile.

"Lil sis!!!" The figure says coming up to me and jumping into my arms.

"I've m-m-missed you too s-so m-much!" I say while hugging them both crying.

"We don't have long... We wanted to tell you to stay strong and if you ever need us just use your power to get in contact with us!" The figure of your mother said.

"We love you sis!" The sister replica said with a heart warming smile.

"I LOVE Y-YOU B-B-BOTH TOO!!" I say while hugging them sobbing.

I back away from the figures of my mother and sister made out of water.
A bright ray of light seeped through the dark clouds and shined above them.
They slowly faded away smiling and waving.

Fog replaced where they were and on the ground was a letter.
I picked it up and read it.

-Play Song Now!-

Dear Y/N

I decided to write this for you so if you ever feel down read this to make you feel better!

Your sister and I miss you truly and love you so much we wish life didn't turn out the way it did.

We are still with you by your side through every path you take. Good or bad, we will always be there for you and help you.

I'm so glad that your turning into a beautiful young women! I wish I could of been there to see it but sadly it didn't turn out that way.

If you ever need to talk to us you can summon us with your power. Your power can be very powerful so pls be careful.