Chapter Twenty Six

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
BFF/N - BFF Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/Fl - Favorite Flavor
F/F - Favorite Food
F/D - Favorite Drink
F/A - Favorite Animal
F/AS -Favorite Anime Show
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Gray- Sleepy/TimeTravel
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Previously...

Y/N POV

I soon felt someone grip onto me... he was hugging me... Zane.... he was trying to comfort me.

Tears were already falling down my face, my eyes were blue through the beginning but now they were a color they have never been in a long time....

Rainbow....

Zane released from the hug and sat there looking at me. I was starring down at the ground in defeat. I was mad... my eyes still haven't changed back to normal.

"Hey I'll be right back..." I told Zane walking out of his room before he could reply.

I needed to out of here quick!

I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"What do I do... I-I don't know how to change it back!!" I whisper to myself.

I looked into the mirror at my eyes. They had a mixture of colors l, almost like a rainbow.

I wiped my eyes of the tears and, l taking a deep breath I unlocked the door and walked back to Zanes room.

"Hey..." I said to him, knocking him out of his thoughts.

"What wrong?" He asked with a somewhat worried tone.

"Ahh, well you see... my eyes change colors due to my emotions and every color has a different affect / power...." I told him.

"And.... when I was telling you about my past, I got enraged which caused this uh.... outbreak of a... power. I don't know how to explain it..." I said looking up and staring into his eyes.

"Oh.... so how do you, change back?" He asked me.

"I honestly don't know..." I tell him.

"Well anyways I should probably get going, it's getting late but hey text me sometime!!" I said with a joyful look handing him my number.

Turning around my smile quickly turned to a worried, upset frown.

I hurried and walked out, instead of going to Kawaii~Chans house I went to mine.

As soon as I got there I closed the door, sliding down on it.

I curled up into a ball sobbing, I was tired of faking what wasn't true, I was tired of acting like someone else.

Wiping my eyes I got up deciding I would get my items from Kawaii~Chan another time.

I head to my bathroom and looked through my cabinets find a H/C hair dye. (Your original color)

I sighed and began to work on my hair.

Third Person POV

*At The Party*

"Hey guys where do you think Y/N is?" Laurence asked the group which was scattered around on their phones.

"That's a good question" Garroth replied looking up from his phone.

"Yea she should be back by now...." Katelyn replied in a worried tone.

"I bet baby brother is blushing right now hehehe!" Garroth said in a prevy tone.

"Aren't you guys a little worried?" Laurence asked.

TimeSkip Monday, School

I woke up with yawn, I rubbed my eyes and got up. I went downstairs for and started the coffee.

Looking around I noticed that Sky and the others have finally moved to their place across the street.

I went upstairs and did my normal morning routine. I put on my black sweatshirt that read "pizza is cheaper then therapy", my black adidas pants and shoes. My fake glasses, a choker that said "cosmic love" and my new E/C contacts.

Outfit Below

I put my hair up into two space buns and went downstairs

"I wonder what's up with me today... I feel like... something bad is gonna happen but I don't know..." I said talking to myself while walking downstairs.

Walking down stairs I went to the kitchen, grabbed my coffee mug along with my F/Fl creamer.

I started to pour my coffee until I heard a loud banging sound on my door causing me to spill the scorching hot coffee on my hand.

"Ow..." I said to myself while setting my coffee down and walked to the door.

I opened the door, the sudden movement took my breath away. The next thing I knew, I was slammed against the wall.

I couldn't breath, someone's hand was squeezing against my neck, causing a sudden bruise.

Jumping back to reality I looked up, I saw the last person I would never want to see again. But before I could say anything everything went fuzzy and I passed out.

"Did you miss me?!"

To Be Continued....

A/N

I am so sorry for the lack of post! Everything has been hectic lately and I just haven't got the time to post. But I really hope you enjoyed the chapter and comment something you have done over spring break if you had one and if not then comment your favorite thing to do in your time.