Chapter Eleven

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

I shoot up from my bed, drenched in sweat. I looked around to see I was in my bedroom and the time was 4:36am, only three hours and sixty-four minutes till school started.

"Ugh was that actually a dream. It seemed so... real..." I say while rubbing my head.

"There's no point of going back to sleep now so I guess I will get ready for school and from there I will find out what to do to waste time." I mentally say to myself.

I stepped in shower and washed my hair. While in the shower a decided to think about something.

"Hmm.... what should I think about?" I said to myself.

"Animals?"

"No"

"School?"

"Nah"

"Love?"

"Ehh why not."

"Hmm so love... I don't believe it after what happened in all. But love I don't get the point in it, in my opinion love is something that your emotions make you feel but really your not in love with that person, your emotions just act differently." I think to myself.

"Well if I ever told anybody that they would be like, when your emotions act differently around someone that means you have feeling for them and blah blah blah blah." I told myself in my head.

"I would reply back to them by saying, the word feelings doesn't really make since. I say that because when you say you have "feelings for them" what does that exactly mean?! It honestly just doesn't make since and if you I don't understand "love" I would tell you that I do and don't for many reasons... blah blah blah blah" I said still talking in my head mentally.

I walk out the shower and dry myself with the towel. I look at the time and it says 6:28am.

"Wow I took awhile in the shower.... WOOPS!" I say.

I put my ripped black jeans on and my F/C tee.

Before I put on my cloak and mask I look in the mirror. My eyes had a crimson red shade, I stay there starring at my eyes for a min.

"I wonder why there red, I wasn't mad.... or was I.... I honestly don't know."

After starring at my eyes I put my black mask and my F/C cloak. It was 7:15am, I still had sometime before I need to get to school. I head down the stairs and out the door grabbing my phones and earbuds. I walked to school and went to the cherry blossom tree.