Chapter Twelve

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

School was over and I was walking home in the bright sun light that hovered above me. When I got to my house I saw cop cars everywhere, I walked up to one of the officers.

U-um what's going on? I asked the officer.

Ma'm are you Y/N L/N? He asked turning towards me.

I nod my head in response.

"Ok, well a guy by the name of Max called saying that you were being abused by your father. So your father is going to be taken to prison for life, your safe now thanks to your friend!" He replied with a smile.

"WAIT A MINUTE MAX CALLED THE POLICE?!" Well I guess I could thank him in some ways.

"Oh yea I guess so and thank you!" I replied.

I walked over to the police car to see my dad inside mad. He was beating on the windows refusing to leave.

I waved good bye to him and walked inside my house.

"Wow it feels so different..." I say while looking around.

There was still burnt cigar ashes on the floor and broken bottles of beer.

"This is gonna take awhile to cleaning all this up..." I say with a sigh.

"Thank Irene I don't have school tomorrow though! So I have time to clean all this up, then I'm gonna call Max and everyone and rage at them for calling."

Because it's only gonna get worse....

A Couple Hours Later

"Finally I'm done!" I said while laying on my clean bed.

When I was cleaning I went up to the attic and found my old computer and headphones with a mic. I used to do YouTube a while back ago and when the abuse happened all my stuff got thrown in the attic.

In the attic also laid my old guitar that I use to use when I was sad or bored. I used to play a melody and sing, it helps me calm down and relax.

I had everything set up on my desktop. My room was a pastel F/C and 2nd F/C. On my bed I had a old plush that was my moms, my sheets were sheets of my sisters before she died.

"Hey it's good to have memories of them..." I say to myself.

I looked in my now clean closet, there laid my old guitar. There was hangers but no clothes on them.

"Well I guess I got to go shopping for some clothes..." I say to myself, forgetting about calling Max.

At Your Fav Store At Mall

At the store I looked around and I bought some pairs of clothes. While walking out of the store I ran into a person with platinum white hair and emerald greens eyes that shined with compassion.

Noooo! Not the Casanova! Geez and my day was going good....

"I'm sorry." I say to him while backing away emotionless.

"Did it hurt?" He replied with a mischievous grin.

"Pardon?" I replied confused.

"Did it hurt when u fell from heaven beca- oh your the girl from school that looks exactly like Aaron!!" He said to me.

...

"Not much of a talker I see. Well here's my number if you ever want to talk!" He said while handing a card to me.

I accepted the card from his hand. When I did he lowered down and kissed me on my hand.

"Good bye babe~!" He said flirtatiously.

Uhh what in the name of Irene just happened...

A/N

HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPPIE BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS BC I HAVENT POSTED A CHAPPIE IN A BIT!
THIS MAY BE POSTED LATE BC MY WIFI SUCKS!!

ALSO IF ANY OF YOU ARE IN THE MCIG COMMUNITY THEN ADD ME
@ Spooky_Bearinq