Chapter Fifteen

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

I come back into reality noticing everyone staring at me, some even in tears.

I wiped my eyes to notice I was crying, I quickly ran inside into the girls bathroom and into a stall. I started to sob quietly until I heard a voice.

"H-hello? We came to see if you were o-ok!" A girl with a high voice said while slightly stuttering.

"*Sniff* I-I'm f-f-fine!" I said while coming out of the stall. My eyes were red and puffy, they were now a icy blue color.

"My name is Aphmau and this is my two friends Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. We came to check if your ok! We noticed you were zoned out and were sitting by your self, you were also crying and mumbling a few things here and there. We got worried so we came here to see if your ok!" She said with alittle confusion.

"Oh I'm sorry I just had a rough passed and I had got a flashback from it...." I said while looking down.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at them, my eyes were still sparkling as of I was just crying.

"Anyways!! It's nice to meet you three! My name is Y/N!" I say with a slight smile.

"Its nice to meet you too Y/N!" The girl with blue hair said.

I think her name was Katelyn....

"K-Kawaii~Chan was wondering if Y/N~Sama would want to become friends with Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn~Sama and Aphmau~Senpai!" She said with a hint of joy.

"I would love too!" I say with a smile.

"YAY!!" Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau said at the same time.

"I'm glad you are friends with us! I love your hair!" Katelyn said with a smile.

"Thanks!" Is said with a slight pink spread across my checks.

"Y/N! Would you like to come to a all girls sleepover?" Aphmau said with joy.

"S-sure! I need to make some friends anyways so it will be good for me!" I said with a smile, my eyes changing to a bright aqua color.

"Y/N~Sama why does your eyes change colors?" Kawaii~Chan said with interest.

"Oh! Well.... *bell rings" Ill tell you guys at the sleepover!!" I said while adjusting my beanie.

"Ok Ill text you the address, date and time!" Aphmau said.

We exchanged numbers and headed to our next class. I looked at my schedule.

Magic

Oh yay.... this is gonna be so fun... I say while walking to class.

When entering the classroom I went to the teacher and told him I was that Anonymous girl and that he could call me by my name now.

After doing so I went to take a seat.

"Ok class! We have a project coming up!!!" Sir Butt Apollo Saggington The Sixth or also know as Mr. Butt Butt said.

"So for this upcoming project you'll need a partner! This project is gonna be about your powers, you will be doing a paper, poster, etc explaining about you and your partners powers can work together and how teamwork helps you become stronger!" Mr.Butt Butt said with excitement.

I saw everyone eyeing there friends. I on the other hand was sitting there thinking about who I was gonna be as a partner.

When Mr. Butt Butt said "GO" everyone ran to there friends and me and a girl with red and orange ombré hair was left.

Oh it's Lucinda! I say while walking up to her!

"Hey want to be partners?" I asked her.

"You want to be partners with me? But I'm a witch...." she said with a sad look.

"That doesn't matter!! Your you and your being your self unlike some people..." I say hinting the mean girls.

"Thanks for that... I would love to be your partner and one question!" She said while looking up at me with a smile.

"Yea?" I said

"Have a met you before because you sound so familiar..." she said while thinking if she ever recalled meeting me.

"Oh! I'm that girl who passed out on the first day and you helped, names (Y/N)!" I said with an lower voice.

"Wow!! Your so pretty!! Since when did u dye your hair and stop wearing you cloak and mask? Did I miss something?" She said while freaking out, as if she missed the biggest potion sell in the world.

"Before I answer that... are you going to the sleepover A girl named Aphmau is having?" I asked.

"Yea! Why?" She replied.

"I'll explain to you then! Also can you keep me being the anonymous girl with a cloak and mask a secret for now?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Yea of course!" Lucinda said with a smile.

We exchanged numbers and left class. I went home in thought.

A/N
Hey guys! GUESS WHAT! I ALSO WROTE THIS CHAPTER ON THE SAME DAY AS CHAPTER 13!! WOOP WOOP IM WRUTING SM! ANYWHO IS YOU ENJOYED THIS AND HAVE READ DOWN TO HERE WRITE IN THE COMMENTS TOUR FAV SHOW/MOVIE! A SHOW CAN INCLUDE ANIME TOO!!