Chapter Seventeen

^I don't own any of the music!!
Keep In Mind!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
F/N - Fake Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/F - Favorite Food
F/A - Favorite Animal
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/T - Skin Tone
A/N - Address Name
*More May Be Added Through Out!*
-
Eye Color Moods/Powers
Blue- Sadness/Water
Red- Anger/Fire
Green- Panick/Earth
White- Blank/Ice
Pink- Love/See Into Future
Purple- Embarrassed/Teleport
Black- Depressed/ShadowKnight (Darkness Power)
Rainbow- Enraged/Power Of Irene
Aqua- Happy/Power Of Nature

Y/N POV

You waited for all the other girls to get there at Aphmaus place. You decided to change into your pjs, after you waited you watch tv with Aph.
Your pjs you had on were a kawaii F/A, F/C slippers, your dorky glasses and a plush of your choosing.

TimeSkip Brought To You By Tokyo Ghoul

Everyone was now here and we were sitting in a circle in Aphmaus room. At the Sleepover there was Lucinda, Cadenza, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Nicole and Teony.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Aphmau said asking for suggestions.

"Hmm spin the bottle, no never mind there isn't any boys." Lucinda said.

"OH KAWAII~CHAN KNOW KAWAII~CHAN WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly.

"Ok! Kawaii~Chan go first!" Aphmau said.

"Ok!! Hmmm... Katelyn~Sama Truth or Dare?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

"I'm not no chicken so dare!" Katelyn said with confidence.

"Kawaii~Chan dares Katelyn~Sama to text Travis and say that you love him and adore his hair!!" She said in between giggles.

"ARGH! IM GONNA GET YOU BACK KAWAII~CHAN!!" Katelyn said while grabbing her phone.

Katelyn slowly typed the words and when she was done she just stared at the phone regretting it, Kawaii~Chan quickly pressed send making Katelyn even more mad but with a bright red blush on her cheeks.

"Ugh Nicole truth or dare?" Katelyn asked angrily.

"Uhh Truth." She said while looking down.

"AWW do we have a chicken?!" Katelyn saiteasing Nicole.

"IM NOT A CHICKEN! JUST GIVE ME MY TRUTH!!" Nicole said now also frustrated.

"Fine.... is it true you still have feelings for Dante?" Katelyn said with a smirk.

"W-what?! N-n-n-no..." Nicole said blushing hard.

"Ok then..." Nicole your turn." Katelyn said to her.

"Um Aphmau truth or dare?" She said with a slight blush still on her cheeks.

"T-truth!" She said with a scared look on her face.

"Is it true that you have a crush on someone at the school?" Nicole asked her.

"I-I u-u-um y-y-yes...." Aphmau said now in the same state as Katelyn and Nicole.

"Ok Y/N, truth or dare?" Aphmau asked her with a smile on her face.

"Dare..." I told her, I'm already regretting it.

I'm gonna regret this so much...

"Tell us about your pass" she said with a fainted smile.

"Aph that's lam-" Cadenza said but got caught off by Y/N.

"Umm... that's p-personal information s-sorry..." I said trying to avoid the question.

Lucinda just gave her a sadden look.

"Oh come on Y/N! We are all your friends! There nothing you need to hide!" Teony said with a smile.

"O-ok...." Y/N said while looking down.

"So basically I moved b-because... scratch that, have you guys s-seen the g-girl with a cloak and mask o-on before?" I asked still looking at the floor.

Everyone nodded

"I-I-im her... and I've decided I would stop wearing it o-only because of what r-recently happened..."

"W-what happened Y/N~Sama?" Kawaii-Chan asked with a worried look.

"I- excuse me for a second p-please." I say while running out of the room.

I ran downstairs and went outside, it was raining bad. I started to run in a random direction crying my heart out, remembering the horrible memories of my father.

Kawaii-Chan POV

"What did K-kawaii~chan say wrong...?"

"I don't know..." Nicole and Katelyn said.

"Guys Y/N has had a hard life before this so let's just take it easy on her and let her tell us when she decides too..." Lucinda said while looking at everyone.

"I have a feeling Y/N isn't coming back for a while..." Cadenza said with a worried look.

Y/N POV

You kept running until you tripped on something a me fell down.
You got up and noticed you were at the park. I sat down and the cold wet bench sobbing.

"I-I wish y-you w-w-were still h-here m-mom and s-s-sis... im s-sorry for everything I d-did wrong!" I said now with blue eyes.

You sobbed there in sadness and anger. You finally just screamed your heart out, when doing that all the rain water just stoped and went into your hands.

You stop sobbing and looked at your hands in confusion.

You pointed your hands out like you did back in magic class.
When doing that you made all the water come out of your hands forming something.
You looked at it in confusion until you saw two figures made within the rain.

"M-mom, Angel?"

A/N

OMG DONT KILL ME! IM SORRY I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFT HANGER! *Runs away*
Anywho if you haven't already, check out my new book "The Dimensions Of The Stars" I would really appreciate it a lot!!
Thanks and don't kill me pls!!