chapter 2: My Dads Unforgivable Choice

As my mom tells me what has been done, all I can do is cry, I feel like a 5 year old in my mothers arms again.

"Honey I am so sorry, your dad was drunk and he was gambeling, he wasn't able to pay them back, when your dad pulled out his wallet a photo of you fell onto the floor and the young man saw it, he said all will be forgotten if he had you, your dad sold you honey, I am so sorry he has done such an unforgivable thing" she was sobbing loudly, but all I could imagine is the kind of person my father has sold me to.

As I look at him all he does is give me a small smirk, that's all he had to do to send me over the edge, I slowly stalked towards him.

"You are dead to me you are the worst person to ever roam this earth, you can go to fucking hell for all I care" and with that I punched him in the face.

I went upstairs and started packing my stuff, I no longer cared about who I would be living with as long as I got out of this hell hole.

My mother walked into my room and locked the door behind her, she had the look of fear in her eyes.

I was about to ask what was wrong when all of a sudden someone was banging on my door, it didn't take much work to figure out it was my dad.

"Open this door you little bitch, you can't punch me and think you can get away with it!" He sounded like he wasn't drunk at all.

This man was not my father, my father was a gentle and kind man filled with love, this man is vicious and cruel and filled with hatred.

All I could think was that if I left my mother would have to deal with all of this, my mother would get severely abused, a tear slipped down my cheek at that thought, all I wanted to do now is protect my mother and keep her safe, but someone had beat me to it.

I heard loud bangs outside of my bedroom door, at this moment I thought I was going to die, but before that could happen my mother was shaking me and pushing me towards the window.