Chapter 5

I smiled to myself and walked towards James and Kyle looking helpless that they couldn't find me, when they saw me walking towards them they both were shocked and relieved that I had returned.

The one mistake I made was thinking that they weren't going to do anything, but boy was I wrong.

As I reached the guys the look of frustration, surprise and anger all in one flashed across james' eyes, he slowly stalked towards me with a scowl on his face.

My adrenaline kicked in as soon as I saw him draw his arm back, no one knows what I did back home except my best friend but she didn't even know how much it had affected me, I take another look at his arm, it'd as if its all in slow motion.

At this moment I need to decide weather to block or attack. I snatch at his wrist I drive my palm into his nose, hearing that satisfied crack I smirked which only drove his anger.

He lunged towards me but I ran and slid under his legs taking him by surprise and did a roundhouse kick to finish the job and knock him out cold.

I felt a bit proud of myself for being able to KO him even though I haven't fought in about 2 weeks, but my victory was short lived as I felt a pinch in my arm and then it was my turn to black out.