Chapter 11

The first thing I saw when I finished speaking was the pain and anger that was obvious as I studied his face. He gripped his chest in pain and fell to his knees, a single tear slipped down his cheek as I knelt down in front of him, "you are a monster, and you don't deserve love, especially from you, go to hell!" I spat at him as I left. I ran into the woods behind the house, I started sprinting and shifted mid-step. I howled in pain and kept running. Somehow I faintly smell the scent of home and move towards it. I was at the edge of the woods near my house when I heard sobbing, I craned my neck towards the sky to catch a scent. The scent I had caught was very metallic , and I new instantly knew it was the stench of blood. I moved around the edge of the woods to try and get a better scent, I could faintly smell lavender, and I knew straight away that it was my mother. The next thing I knew I heard an earsplitting scream. I smashed my way into the house through the kitchen window, I was crouched and snarling ready to attack. What I saw made me want to puke, the kitchen was covered in blood, it was sprayed on the walls and there was a trail leading away from the kitchen into the dining room. Lying on the table was the body of my mother, standing next to her was my father smiling menacingly with a knife in his hand. My mother was strapped to the table with all sorts of wounds due to an emence amount of torture. My father turned to face me with shock and anger clear on his face. "You bastard child" he spat. All I saw was red and lunged for him, before he had time to react I ripped his throat out with my claws. I faced my mother and shifted back to human form, I didn't care that I was naked. At this moment, I just wanted to comfort my mother until her last breath. I knelt down next to her as tears fell from my eyes profusely. She smiled softly at me with her head beaded with sweat. She started to talk only to start coughing and hacking, she looked towards me and started talking in a whisper. "My baby girl, I need you to be strong now, I'm going and I won't be able to come back this time, I need you to know that, that man wasn't your father, I'd be damned if he was. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you what you were but all the legends I told were real, and they will help you navigate through this life, its natural to you, you know what to do and when to do it. You are going to face some very dangerous situations and I need you to be that brave young girl you are and to face them not turn your back in them, you are the white wolf, the right time will come when you find out exactly what that is but don't go looking for answers because they will only reveal themselves when needed. I love you baby girl, stay strong." She smiled softly and started closing her eyes. "I love you too mom" I cried silently to myself and stood up. I furiously wiped my face dry of tears and raced up to my room, I quickly got dressed into light blue skinny jeans with white rips on the thighs and a black long sleeve crop top with my white Adidas shoes. I started to pack the majority of my things and put them in my mothers matte black Ferrari. I grabbed most of our savings and sped away, trying to come up with a plan on what to do now. As I was driving away from the only place I'd ever known, I decided I would change. I would get a job, finish school and get as far away as I can. All I had to do was blend in.

Easy enough, right?