Chapter 8

I woke to a blood hurdling scream, as my throat was becoming hoarse I realized the ear bursting sound was coming from me. I squinted my eyes open slightly to see that I was no longer in the bed but in the middle of the floor, writhing in pain. I saw people rushing around me but my eyes stayed glued to one person in particular. It was as if he knew what was going on, he moved quickly and swiftly, he picked me up bridle style against my protest and carried me outside to beside the lake. He made me lay down on the grass only to have me arch my back in pain, as this was happening I started to feel my bones breaking and moving into different positions.
"You need to let it happen princess" I heard nick say in the distance which caused me to immediately relax.

The pain was unbearable but him being there made me want to get through it, instead of crying I had begun whimpering, which I found kind of odd. While I was distracted I didn't see that I had sprouted a tail and that my jaw had reformed into s snout. As I was confused I looked towards Nick to see he was completely calm and didn't seem astonished by what was happening. When I looked at myself in the lake I was surprised but kind of happy with how I looked, I had pure white fur that was clean and fluffy, with capturing vibrant purple eyes, in this moment I knew why I got so angry, I knew why my eyes would change color and I knew I wasn't going crazy with the voice inside my head. While I was trying to figure all this out, I realized that the voice inside my head had a name, her name was Midnight. She was the one that protected me all these years. I kept staring at myself in the water with adoration and amazement.
"If I'm a werewolf at least I look good"
"Pfft of course we look good"
"Uh who's that?"
Let's just say all those werewolf books you've read are gonna come in handy, everything you've read is true.
I look around really confused until my eyes land on Nick, who looks amused.
"Its your wolf that's talking to you."
He must have noticed my confusion and answered the question I had mentally asked myself. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I got a whiff of the most mouth watering scent I have ever smelled. I let my nose guide me to the source of it, I took one look at the source of the smell and I suddenly become confused and infatuated with it. I layed down and tilted my head to the side with my tongue hanging out of my mouth. I watched very intently as he quickly changed his form. He was a beauty, a pure black wolf, with dazzling green eyes. We were staring at each other for what felt like forever. He stalked towards me in what felt like a friendly manner but only to be tackled to the ground. He bared his teeth at me and snarled, I was in a state of shock in that moment, until I decided he would not get the best of me. I let out a fake whimper and his eyes immediately softened, I used that as my chance to use my hind legs and kick him off. He landed on the ground with a thud but quickly composed himself. He got into a crouch position and snarled again ready to pounce, he kept towards me but I ducked just at the right time, as soon as he landed on the ground I jumped on him making sure to keep his four paws pinned to the ground. I had a murderous look in my eye and was about to bite his neck to end all of this but I heard a soft whimper, I looked at him and before my eyes he started to shift. I moved off of him cautiously, we kept eye contact the whole time he was shifting.