Chapter 29: The Final Battle

The battle continued. I fought my way through demons. Other angels slayed demons easily. With others it was a struggle.

Then the ground erupted and the sky tore. Angels came crashing down from above and demons came from below. This was it. The war of humanity. I plunged my sword through the heart of a 3 headed monster.

The battle carried on for hours. Angels and demons were in what seemed like endless combat.

Finally there was a crash. Everyone froze as God himself dropped from the sky. Humans, angels, and demons froze.

“Enough!!!" God said with a tone of authority. “There has been enough blood shed. From this day forward, Satan and all his followers will cease to exist. Heaven and Earth will come together and live in peace and free of evil. There will be no more death, sadness, sickness or aging.  This war is over!" With a wave of his hand Satan and all his followers disappeared.

Angels flew down from above. Everyone rejoiced. I saw my Mom and Dad hug each other and then myself and Cole. As everyone celebrated our victory over evil, Cole and I faced each other.

“So its all over?" He asked smiling.

“Yes," I answered. “So we can finally be together."

“Forever," Cole agreed as he captured my lips in a loving and passionate kiss.