Chapter Five: Back To Hell

I let out a cry of agony. Leaving Ryan was heartbreaking. What was he gonna think when he regained consiciousness and was left with nothing but a ring. I flew around the sky looking for those two demons who had curse him with The Illusion. They were going to die for that.

It took me about 7 hours of flying before i saw them. They were sitting on benches, invisble to the human eye, but me being half angel, i saw them as they pulled the swords from their heads and the wounds healed instantly. I could hear them talking as well.

"Did you see that mortal when we cursed him?" The first one chuckled.

"Hell yeah. Lucifier wouldve been proud. Poor human looked like he was gonna combust!"

"Yeah...he escaped with that half mortal but finding him shouldnt be hard. Maybe we can take him to our realm and torture him."

"Or we could give him to one of the Sucubi," suggested the second one. "Deliah would love having fun with a tool like that."

Making myself invisible to the human eye, i swooped down in front of them. "Or i could just destroy you and send your miserable soul back to hell!" I spat, full of rage. "How dare you!"

Before either demon could do as much as move i used my Taser of Holiness on them which immobilized them.

Their eyes widened as they realized what i was going to do. The only way to slaughter a demon and send it back to hell and trap it there was to cut them to pieces and burn them.

"Dont worry," i sneered. "Youll be with your beloved Master soon!" Then I grabbed the sword and cut them every which way. They bellowed as i cut them. My sword, being a symbol of righteousness and honor burned their tainted and sinister bodies. Pitch black blood erupted everywhere as I slashed them up.

Now being half angel, I did have some supernatural powers. My emotions triggered certain elements and as I was feeling white hot rage, a fireball appeared in my hand and i flung it at their mutilated remains. There was a terrible stench, a small explosion and they were gone. Brushing some dust off my jeans, I put my sword back on my belt and walked off. Two more demons down.