Chapter 24: My Hero

“Get your filthy fucking hands off me you fiend," I yelled as Lucifer dragged me.

“I love your rage and irrational grief. Your emotions are quite strong providing me with an amazing appetite." Satan smiled. Then he threw me against a wall

“NO!!!" I protested and struggled violently against the chains holding me down. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I remembered Cole's lifeless body after his heart was yanked out.

“Satan walked over and began unbuttoning my jeans. “I think this will cause your fear to increase." He pulled them down. “Man you are sexy. I'd hate to miss out on hitting that before I kill you."

“Fuck you Lucifer. You think that lies and evil will prevail but you're wrong. You think you can rape and kill me? You cowardly fool," I said disdainfully. “Im an Angel. My father is an Angel. You really think God would just let you slaughter me or harm me? Go ahead and try it."

“Well your precious God hasn't stopped me so far," Satan said as he pulled down his boxers revealing a hard red metal penis. “I don't think he's going to." Satan stepped towards me stroking his ‘instrument'.

“You better get the fuck away from her Lucifer before I tear you apart." Cole stood behind Satan with a sword and...wings?!

“Cole?!" I cried out. “Is that you? I thought you were dead."

“Its me babe. I'm here for you. But first let me attend to this bastard." Cole flew in the air and pointed his pinky fingers at Satan who was immobilized instantly. Only his eyes could move.

I felt the chains break and my limp body fell into Cole's strong arms. He picked me up. “Im here baby. Nothing's gonna hurt you again. Now let's get you outta here." My arms wrapped around Cole's neck for support as we flew into the air.

“Thank you." I breathed still shocked. “But how..I mean...?" I had so many questions but I was exhausted.

“Honey its okay. I'll explain everything later. Just go to sleep. I'll protect you." Cole looked at me in his arms as we flew and kissed my forehead.

My eyes closed. “Ok babe. And thank you."

“Anything for you, love." Cole said and I drifted off to sleep very contentedly.