Chapter Nine: Temptation

I laid in bed allowing my energy to drain from my body. Suddenly I felt another persons energy in the room and it wasnt Cole's. I leapt up to see a dangerous and sexy man looking down at me. Just looking at him made me wonder how his tongue and cock would feel inside me.

"You're an Incubus," I said.

The man nodded and climbed on top of me. "But I know you want me sweetheart. You cant deny me. Your head says no, but your body says yes. And frankly," he murmured, as he lowered his lips to my neck, "I'd love to see what Angel pussy is like."

"No," I murmured, pushing him away. "Get the hell off me."

I felt his energy go up. "Mmmmmm baby I love when women resist me. Its so amusing watching their walls of resolve crumble like rubble."

"NO!!" I yelled. Pushing away  my arousal, I leapt up and pushed him away. He grabbed my wrists and I spit in his face. "Get off me you filthy demon!" As my anger increased, my hands got hotter and hotter, and pretty soon they were holding fireballs.

The incubus laughed. "I'll have you one way or another bitch and you'll be begging for it."

I pulled free pointing a finger at him, ropes went around him binding his ankles, and wrists. "In your dreams!"

"Bella, whats going on?!" I turned to see Cole looking at me and the Incubus whose face was twisted up in horrifying fury. "What did he do to you?"

I picked up my sword. "He tried to rape me!" I stood in front of the Incubus. Cole watched as I sliced off its head, arms, and legs. Then I burned it and the Incubus vanished.

"Bella  are you ok?"

"Yeah. Superb." I snorted.

"That must have been scary," Cole said.

"I hunt demons. Of course its scary but Ive got God's protection and some powers of my own to back me up. Ill be okay." I sat down, all traces of sleepiness gone.

"Bella I care about you. A lot." Cole stared at me. "Im serious."

"Well thank you. You dont mean completely nothing to me either." We laughed.

"Cole,.."

"Yeah?"

What I was going to ask was silly and stupid. I knew it but I couldnt help myself. "Could you sleep with me. I mean, dont get any bright ideas but could we just sleep in the same bed for tonight? I'd feel better."

"Of course," he nodded. "Oh and I wont use any seduction powers on you. I promise."

"Of course you wont," I replied, smacking him playfully. I climbed into his bed and the last thing I remember hearing before I drifted off was "Goodnight, my beautiful Bella." I smiled contentedly, feeling the safest I'd ever felt while in his arms.