Chapter 18: Heinous Intentions

“Hello, sweetheart," I heard Hein say. I looked around. I was in what looked like a tunnel. It was pitch black and the only thing I saw was Hein standing over me. I tried to get up but invisible bindings held me down.

“What did you do?!" I demanded. I could feel Hein's energy. It was sadistic, gleeful and ...lustful?? Oh no.

Hein knelt down and smiled at me. “How are you feeling, Bells, comfy?"

I struggled furiously. He laughed as he watched me.

“When I get up," I snarled, “you will never laugh or breathe again and I promise you that." I spit in his face.

Hein stiffened. Then he wiped the saliva from his cheek with his finger and licked it. “Ooh so you're a feisty one, huh? I like those better anyway."

“What do you want Hein?"

“I want your soul as you know, but before I get that, I want your body. You're so sexy and I would love to get a taste. In fact, I will get a taste whether you like it or not, sweetness. We're gonna have some fun before you die, or rather I'M gonna have some fun before I kill you and tear your heart from your body."

“God, please." I prayed silently. “Dont let this happen to me." A single tear dropped from my eye.

“Stop crying bitch. Save that for later," Hein laughed as he unziped his pants. “First you're going to suck me off, whore, and if I feel ANY teeth, you will feel pain 50 times worse." He pulled out his penis and began walking towards me.

“Where's your precious God now, Bella. Maybe He'll watch from above as you choke on my cum." Hein laughed, cruelly.

At those words, I felt fury so intense that it consumed me. How dare he. I was not going to lay here like a helpless little girl and be raped and murdered. I was going to fight with everything inside me. I was going to survive this and go find Cole. The fear was gone.

Suddenly I felt the invisible ropes holding me down shred. I leapt up and lunged at Hein. The bastard was going to die.

“What the...?!" Hein nearly choked on himself as I attacked him. My hands were already fireballs and I punched him as hard as I could. I heard a crack and Hein hollered in agony and clutched his jaw. It was burned and broken.

I pulled my sword from my belt. “Any last words, Hein?" I stood over him as he lay in obvious pain. “No? Then die." With that I plunged the sword though his chest into his heart. Hein froze and stopped moving. I threw flames at him and watched his lifeless corpse burn. Then I pulled my sword out from his body, cleaned it and walked out to find the love of my life.