To Save a Soul v2

Yes, the book isnt over, yet and I am so sorry I left the last one off like I did!  I just wanted to create a sudden end.  But dont worry about sudden ends in this one because its over 4,000 words!

I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you at the end!

Frisk P.O.V.

I watched with tears flowing down my face as Cory's soul snapped in two, taking mine with it.  But oddly enough it didnt dissapear.

It refused.

The two different colored pieces, hot pink and blood red, came back together.  But something was different.

The blood red now took up almost 3/5 of the heart.  The pink was being pushed aside.  Down a the very bottom of the heart I swore I could've saw something.

But that couldn't be, it must've been my imagination.

With wonder I watched as the soul slowly flew back down into Cory's body.

Oh my God!  Cory's coming back!

I looked over at Asgore to see that he was staring at Cory's body with wonder in his eyes.  Next to him were two large canisters that were empty.

They must be for our souls.

I thought right before turning back to look at Cory's body.

I watched in amazement as the color returned to Cory's skin.  His stomach rising up and down slowly. 

I was so focused on his breathing I didn't notice that his face had changed.  Hugging his body tightly I whispered to him.

"Please, never leave me again."  Cory showed no sign of love or affection which seemed weird to me.

Finally I looked at his face and saw it no longer had the face I had grown to love.  This face was different.  It had red eyes, long brown hair, and it's face was as cold as hell.

"So you're the weakling that kept him from killing."  His emotionless face broke into a creepy smile that lacked all sense of humor.  "How pathetic."

The demon got up and pushed me to the ground, making me squeal out.

"To weak to fight, but strong enough to live."  He laughed again sending chills down my spine.

"C-Chara?"  I spun around to see Asgore slowly aproaching the human with a shocked expression on his face.

"I-is that really you?"

"Yes you fool!  But I'm not the blind child I once was!  Now I'm better, now I'm stronger!"

Chara picked up Cory's knife from the ground.  It wasnt until now that I realized all of Cory's previous injuries were all healed.

"W-why are you doing this Cory?"  I asked.

"Well Frisk, it's because I love you!"  My heart dropped as Chara spoke in an exact replica of Cory's voice.  "And it's not Cory anymore!  It's Chara!"

I took a step forwards in defiance.

"No you're not!  Cory's still in there!  I can feel it."  Chara laughed once again.

"You really are an idiot!"  But this voice didn't come from Chara, it came off to the left.  Turning around in horror I saw the Flower.  Flowey was here.

"A-Asriel?"  Asgore said.  I looked with wide eyes at the flowe in front of us.  That's Asriel?!

Even after everything he'd done to Cory, I couldn't help but feel bad for the King.  He was finally reunited with his childred.  They were both just evil.