Papyrus+No Puzzles=Not Good

Hey. I just wanted to say right off the bat that from here on out I will be uploading once every 2 days. The school years about to start and it's getting harder and harder to find time to write. I've been trying to upload one time a day to keep you involved in the story, but it's just getting harder.

I hope you understand and enjoy the rest of the chapter!

Cory P.O.V

(I am skipping some of the puzzles! Im sorry dont sue me!)

The headache I had before hasnt dissapeared yet. Ugh! It just keeps getting worse! I take my hand out of my pocket and pound my head with it, trying to get rid of it.

"Cory, you ok?" I looked at Frisk and managed to smile.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're here with me." She smiled and squeezed my hand a little tighter.

"How's your headache?"

"Fine." She said rubbing her temple "It hurts but it's not as bad as it could be." Lucky.

"Yeah, it doesnt help with all the puzzles Papyrus is sending at us!"

"Oh come on Cory, they aren't hard at all!"

"Well, that spaghetti looked really good!"

"Cory! How many times have I told you not to eat frozen spaghetti!"

"As many times as you've said you love me!"

"Ok I walked into that one." She said smiling.

"Speaking of walking, there's a very long wooden bridge!" Frisk looked at the bridge and instantly backed up.

"Im not going on that! Look at the chasm beneath it! We'd be falling forever if we fell!" I didnt want to say it out loud, but I was terrified out of my skin. I suddenly had a very strong case of Deja Vu. Last time we had walked on a scary path over a huge pit we fell into it.

"Its ok, Frisk. I wont let anything happen to you!" She gripped my hand tighter, which hurt, alot.

"Uh, Frisk, is that Sans and Papyrus at the end of the very ominous pit?" She looked to where I was pointing and paled.

"Yep. It sure is."

"Then if they made it, we can make it!" Frisk nervously laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

We carefully made our way across the bridge until we a curtain blocked us on the right and left.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus called out to us.

"SKELETON!" I yelled back, laughing to myself.

"THIS IS THE FINAL, AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE! BEHOLD, THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR!" Suddenly, the curtains opened up, revealing swinging weapons!

"Cory! That cannon looks pretty scary!"

"SWEET JESUS FRISK IT'S A PUPPY! RUN!" So maybe I have a different form of laughing in the face of death.

"WHEN I SAY THE WORD, IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE! ALL THESE WEAPONS WILL CRUSH YOU WITH NO HOPE OF WINNING!" Frisk and I were terrified out of our minds. Nothing will get the blood pumping like a huge axe being pointed at you.

"Uh, brother, I dont think it's activating."

"THATS BECAUSE I'M...ABOUT...TO DO IT!" I didn't know if skeletons could sweat, but it sure looked like Papyrus was!

"That, uh, doesnt look very activated."

"I KNOW THAT SANS!!! IM NOT ACTIVATING IT BECAUSE...UH.... BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE HUMAN! MY PUZZLES ARE VERY FAIR AND THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL."