HELPLESS

I called out my final spirit and fell on the ground. "I did it." I whispered to myself panting, too tired to even smile.

"Lucy you did it!" Aires and Virgo exclaimed simultaneously. I smiled panting on the ground. "Yeah...I did." Before I could glance at their faces, darkness blanketed my vision.

I fell to the ground, unconscious.

...

Natsu's POV

A random shiver rolled down my spine. "Weird." I mumbled, something was very off. I tried to think about...something and my mind went blank. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What the hell? Something's off! Dammit it's on the tip of my tongue. I stood up from my table abruptly and slammed my fists down on it. I startled everyone around me. I grabbed my hair, all most pulling it out. "Dammit! The hell?!" I blurted as something was blocking my memory.

I tried concentrating, but it only gave me a headache. "Natsu?" Juvia questioned I kicked a bucket that happened to be by my left foot. "Something is wrong! What is it?! I can't remember!" I balled my fists, gritting my teeth. "Natsu!" Lissanna ran to my side. "Just take it easy." She said with a smile, I nodded. She helped me back into my seat. There's something I can't pin point, like something important to me randomly erased from my memory. What the hell?!

I let out an involuntary moan. "Damn." I mumbled looking up at the ceiling. What am I forgetting?

...

Lucy's POV

My vision slowly became clearer. I looked around at my surrounding, there was nothing but pure darkness.

Something emerged from the darkness, some sort of figure. "Finally awake?" My eyes shot open in disbelief. I knew that voice, right now his memories were the only thing I could remember.

That horrible night. That's who killed her, that's who killed my mom's baby, I could've had a sister. But he, he ruined that chance. Rumor has it he is the one who killed my mother, I wouldn't be surprised.

"So I see the princess has connected the dots?" He said in a calm and emotionless tone. I growled at him as I got up to attack him, but only to find myself restrained by chains. He chuckled evilly. "Princess, you're my prisoner, besides...what good is it to have fun with you if you can run away from me?" He inched closer to me with his scarred face and wrinkles. I backed  up to a wall. I heard him giggle. "Come on, we can have so much fun before I kill you. You've developed quite nicely." A lump formed in my throat, I felt so unclean and violated. I turned my face from his in despair. "Leave me alone!" He frowned. His hand rained onto my cheek and made an echoed clap once it emerged on to it. I grunted from the burning sensation on it. I looked him dead in the eyes and spoke with empowerment, "You won't break me, you'll have to kill me first. But I promise you, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me cry." He smirked evilly. "We'll see about that doll face." I rattled my chains as he disappeared into the darkness.

My head hung low as I fought back the tears. Be strong Lucy. Why does that sound so familiar? I balled my fists. Nothing makes sense!

Who am I?

Where am I?

Why am I here?

How did I get here?

Everything is just so foggy! I shut my eyes tightly. Why? What's happening?!

I suddenly heard someone cry out. My eyes darted up to meet a familiar Mage. Wendy! The memories of Wendy flushed into my brain. The repulsive man held her at gun point as she screamed into the rag tied around her mouth. "Stop it!" I screamed and his devilish smile widened. "I'll do anything! You can keep me as your sex slave! You can kill me! Just don't kill her!" I bit back the tears as he smiled, moving his finger to the trigger. "No!" I screamed out, but it was as if I was ignored.

Tears came streaming down my face. Boom. A loud bang boomed in the air. Blood splattered onto my outfit as a dead blue haired girl laid in front of me. My eyes widened from the severity of reality. "Wendy!" I screamed out, but she was just out of my reach. I sobbed harder. "NO!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. The expression of terror was painted freshly on her lifeless face.

I fell on my knees in defeat and helplessness. I cried out to her, over and over. As if it would bring her back, it seemed so surreal, almost impossible. No way! She couldn't be dead. This is just a bad dream! Right?! I sobbed louder as reality slapped me in the face.

My heart skipped beats and it seemed as though my chains were getting tighter. The room boomed with a maniac laughter that put rage into my eyes. "She never did anything to you!" I screamed out to him, tears streaming down my cheeks, as he poked his nose back at me. "I don't know what you're upset at me for, you're the one who led me straight to her. Remember?"

A memory of me walking without control over my actions played in my mind. I slowly made my way into a forrest where a blue haired girl sat on a rock talking to her white cat. I remember throwing the cat into a cage and locking it, then handing it back to the ruthless psychopath. As Wendy stood there wide eyed, she cried as I tied the towel around her mouth. Then I tied a rope around her neck and dragged her like a dog.

I cried hysterically at my uncontrollable actions. She must've thought I betrayed her, I want to tell her the truth! Please!

The familiar rage grew back in my eyes, "That wasn't me." His smile grew wider. "But she thought it was you, and that's what really counts. Oh but wait, you've already figured that out...haven't you?" He said smiling manipulatively.

•......................• 

AND THATS IT! Lots of stuff happened in this chapter but u guys deserved a long chapter! Did u like it? Probably not I kind of teared up writing it... XD I'm SUCHA sappy person sigh. Anyways so what do u thinks gonna happen next? Just wait and see doll face *barfs from saying the pet name* sorry ehem! Vote, comment, share, DONT BE A SILENT READER! THATS JUST CRUEL MANN T~T