preface

him

he had to hold in the annoyance he felt when seeing the moving truck drive up his street; the house that had been vacant for several years had finally sold. his mum stopped him on his way in from band practice to inform him that the family had a daughter his age who would be attending his school; she told him to watch out for her. once again, he had to hold back the groan until he glanced over his shoulder as she was stepping out of her parents rather expensive vehicle. his bag slid off his shoulder and all he could do was stare, reminding himself that she is new here and she should have time to explore her options before settling on the first person she sees.

he had to remind himself that the petite girl would not want him for he was not good enough.

_______________

her

seeing him for the first time nearly stopped her heart. three houses down and across the street he stood, dressed fully in black. she had to remind herself to breathe and that he wouldn't be interested in a nobody like her. she was new here, new to the town, new to the street, new to the life.

she had to remind herself that the blond haired boy would not want her for she was not good enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: so i decided to start up this story again as a luke fanfic, i'm pretty excited about it & i hope you guys like it! sorry for taking it down a second time! it's basically the same aside from changing the format from first person! last time it should be taken down, pink swear!