claustrophobia

claustrophobia: the fear of having no escape and being closed in to a small space

>>>>>month six<<<<<

her

luna surprised not only luke and michael with how direct her request was, but also herself. she had never been so forward before in her life but now would be the time to start.

the bell chimes and the surrounding students scramble to exit the classroom, desperate to begin their friday night. luna chuckled, watching luke fumble with his paint stained canvas and wet brushes.

"here, i'll rinse these for you." luna beamed, taking them from his warm hands and turning on the heel of her iconic black doc martens.

not so subtly michael grumbled a "holy shit she's fucking hot" to luke who immediately slugged him on the arm. although neither of them removed their gaze from the way luna's hips swung.

"fuck off mate," luke smirked, "she's mine."

luna returned with clean brushes and a bright smile. this was the happiest luna had been in years, apparently dying uplifted her mood. "i'm not property, lucas." was all she said as she dropped the brushes in his hand.

michael snorted with laughter clasping luke's shoulder in his hand. "catch a ride tonight?" luke grunts in response his jaw locking while his cobalt gaze kept steady on luna. michael gives the two a fleeting goodbye before running to catch calum before football practice.

"he can't drive himself?" luna questioned easily falling into step beside luke, who had visibly slowed his pace for her.

"never in a million years would i, or anyone for that matter, trust michael to drive himself and nicole to a frat party where booze and weed is pretty much guaranteed." luke rolled his eyes, scanning the parking lot for his trashy little car. luna recalled the smell of cheap body spray and wisps of vanilla trapped within the seats of his car. now it smells of sweat and cigarettes and she wondered what occurred in the two weeks she was forced to go to london.

luke closed her door before clambering in the drivers seat and starting the engine. "wanna hang at my house until cal finishes at practice?"

"you giving him a ride too?" luna counters, propping her feet up on the dashboard, genuinely curious as to whether luke's friends like him or his car.

luke shrugs turning up the radio, filling the tight space with the comfort of tyler joseph's voice and the kick of josh dun's drums.