rhabdophobia

rhabdophobia: fear of being severely punished or criticized

>>>>>month six<<<<<

her

luke's lips felt like warm water running over her ice cold body, stinging the feeling back into her bones until she was gasping for the air he wouldn't allow her to have. his mouth dominated her while his hot hands kept her in place, one wound tightly in her long hair and the other clasped onto her neck.

luna was over the moon, lightheaded with intoxication and luke, praying her sobriety never resurfaced so she could remain drunk on the feeling of his body against hers.

"luke," she gasps, placing a shaking hand on his chest catching his eyes with hers, aware that they are just as glazed over as his. luna knows what drunken nights lead to for she's been in this situation before, regretfully giving in out of fear. the memories tug at her consciousness only to be nudged away with the delightful teasing of luke's lips across her neck until goosebumps rise across her flesh and she feels his mouth quirk up into a smirk.

"i should go home luke." Everyone within earshot knew luna didn't mean the words she just spoke, despite how badly she wished they had been believable. luna knew whatever luke wanted she would give to him willingly, and she would love every second of it.

"please stay with me." luke breathed skimming his pink lips over luna's collarbone, running a fingertip beneath the strap of her little black dress. luna nodded, there was no way she would deny luke regardless of his true intentions. luna didn't have the time to sit and dwindle over petty schemes that luke could possibly conjure up to get her into bed, frankly she didn't care as long as she got to be with him.

moonlight danced across luke's skin making it appear paler than it truly was and all luna wanted to do was skim her fingers over it the way he had touched her. she wondered if she had the same effect on him as he had on her, if she could emit tiny sighs of pleasure and breathless gasps and content goosebumps. she wondered if luke was simply too drunk to care who he was with or if he undoubtedly wanted her.

luna sighed at her sobering mind wishing for any type of influence that would keep the clog of anxiety from her head.

luke noticed the slight change in her demeanor causing him to remove his mouth from her shoulder, glazed eyes meeting luna's with a frown. "what's wrong princess?" he asks quietly, although luna is almost certain he knew the answer to his own question. "i have a friend we can chill with if you're not ready to go home." luna nodded, not paying much attention. that's the thing about alcohol, it's fun while you're at your peak, drunk off your ass, but when you begin sobering up all your problems come back into play threatening to pull you under a vail of an already existing sadness.